Do you know who is a leader? What makes a leader different from a manager and why leadership training is important in today’s world of tough times?
Read the article given below to unlock the solution to the above questions.
A leader is a person who has a clear defined vision. He is a person who can foresee things into its final shape and fixes all problems and bottleneck that arrives in his/her path of goal fulfillment/accomplishment.
On the other hand a manager is one who just manages things. Managers work with subordinates whereas leaders work with followers. Managers give answers whereas leaders ask questions. Managers may or may not praise their subordinate where as leaders acknowledge his./her followers even for the smallest thing.
Thus, from our above discussion it is clearly evident that who is a leader and what characteristics distinguishes a leader from a manager.
Today, in this rapidly changing business environment faced with tough competition there is an urgent call for more number of leaders as compared to managers. This call of an hour makes it significantly imperative for all the corporate, small and big business houses, SMEs and public/private counterparts to conduct these program for their employees in order to help the individuals and organization grow as a leader.
There are number of leadership trainers who conduct effective leadership training programs for the success of both the employee and the employer.
These training programs help organizations to:
• Create an understanding of attributes, skills and knowledge that are essential for a successful leader
• Know the significance of working in teams by practicing interpersonal communication and team building skills
• Creatively find ways and means to address a problem or an issue that involves logical thinking through brain storming.
• Develop SMART (SPECIFIC, MEASURABLE, ACHIEVABLE, REALISTIC, TIMED) goals to have a clear focus on the end result
There is generally a notion that leaders are born and not made. This notion has resulted in great opportunities lost, increments, promotions, admiration and eventually happiness for many of us.
Without effective leadership training, it would be extremely difficult and time challenging for anyone of us to develop as a leader. A good trainer can really add up in pure transisition from a common man to an effective leader. Global ACT is one of the most renowned and time tested corporate training company that cater to the leadership training needs of its client.
There are other number companies and trainers available across the globe the offer such program to the masses. But an exceptional leadership trainer is one who through his/her leadership training helps you to:
• Identify your strengths and helps in capitalizing them;
• Create a reliable and strong vision of the future
• Communicate your vision throughout the length and breadth of the organizational hierarchy, and helps people collaborate to win.
• Develop self-confidence and inspires others to boost their confidence
Thus, in order to grow and develop as a leader, leadership training is of utmost importance. Also who you choose to be your leadership trainer is also a deciding factor of developing yourself as a good leader. I would like to suggest you to attend as many leadership training program as you can in order to influence others and develop more leaders.