Why concentrate on stairs design
Architects have a big role to play in modern house design. In the older days, the design of your house was not given much importance, and every building was exactly like the next one. As a part of modern lifestyle, all buildings, whether they are residential or commercial, have a certain degree of uniqueness in them. And if all aspects of your building are new, then why have the same old stairs either. Deciding about the attractive stairs design is the first thing you need to do. You need to understand the beauty that an innovative stair design can add to your building.
- There are many things that a stair comprises. It is not just a collection of steps that help you climb up or down floors. There is more to it.
- You need to consider the size and shape of the steps, which is the primary thing. You can have designer steps and not the conventional rectangular steps.
- You can play with the design of the railing as well. There are lots and lots of variations that you can consider while deciding on the railing design.
- You need to decide on the whole layout of the stairs design, whether it would be spiral or straight or some other layout altogether.
And lastly, you need to consider the color of your stairs. You can add a special touch by including serpentine hand railings, or else, glass or steel balustrades to enhance the overall contemporary look of your house.
Where to find help in stairs design?
- If you are not confident about designing the stairs yourself, you can always seek professional help. There are many architects and designers who can help you in this.
- There are architects and designers who specialize in stairs design as well. Even after completing the construction of the stairs, you can consult an interior designer to beautify your stairs further.
- It is fairly easy to get hold of one such designer. Most of the famous and reputed designers have their own blogs or web pages and you can get their contact information on these pages.
- There are offices of these designers as well, most probably in your vicinity, where you can go and contact them directly.
- Most of the designers work at affordable rates and they are very friendly. Make sure that your stairs look the best that they can and that you can feel proud of them.
- Moreover if you want to mix and match traditional vintage styles and contemporary looks, then you can also scan through home décor books and design journals.
A few beautiful, creative and colorful stairs design
Here are a few options, a few design ideas that you can try out at your place.
- Stairs with slide – This is a great idea if you have kids at your place. It is fairly simple to build a slide at the middle of your stair. The slide serves as a railing as well, and the idea is pretty unique.
- Stairs with wavy railings – Have nice flowing lines in your stairs design. It gives a sensual look to your stairs. It is safe as well, so no need for worries.
- Stairs with storage – You can use your under stair space for storage. This space is very commonly neglected, but can be very easily converted into a modular storage unit.
- Hanging Piano stairs – Play with the colors of your steps so that they look like a piano. Take out the railing, and it looks pretty groovy.
- Tree branch stairs – Design your stairs to look like tree branches. It gets you closer to the nature and it looks pretty fantastic as well.
Play around with these ideas and have the best-looking staircase that you can ever imagine. If you are really want to give your home look attractive by using different style stair designs then you can join this link and get more useful info.