As we see today, data is growing at an unprecedented rate. This kind of growth was never witnessed before in the history of human civilization. To anybody’s excitement, this phenomenon is likely to escalate further in the years to come.
Let’s take a look at some statistics.
- The data created and copied annually will reach the mark of 44 trillion GB or 44 zettabytes by 2020
- At the end of 2015, traffic of mobile data at a global level reached the mark of 3.7 Exabytes per month
- During the period of 2010-2011, data generated was much more than what was produced from the dawn of mankind
Amazing figures, aren’t they?
These are enough to arouse the question regarding the management of such gigantic data. The only way an enterprise can work out a way is to utilize Big Data Analytics solution and ECM in the best possible manner. Whether it’s the utilization of the power of insights or the management of structured/unstructured data, businesses can gain maximum benefits with the use of these two.
Below we have laid out some of the major benefits of Big Data Analytics and Enterprise Content Management system which can help you uplift your business to new heights:
Big Data, Big Benefits
With Big Data, you can experience an element of ease in the conduct of various organization’s processes:
- Real-time forecasting and Monitoring of events that holds the potential of impacting on either operation or performance of the business.
- Capacity to acquire, search, manipulate, extract, visualize, analyze and connect data with various tools (SAP Sybase®, SAP HANA, Hadoop, Kapow® and much more)
- The ability of Hadoop for managing vast amount of data with verification and validation.
- Identification of information that efficiently contribute in improving quality.
- Mitigation of risk by optimization of complex decisions about events that are unplanned in a rapid manner
ECM: Unleashing Unparalleled Advantages
With an effective execution of Enterprise Content Management system, your organization would be able to receive the following advantages:
- A successful implementation of ECM leads to reduction in the requirements of storage.
- Reduced regulatory and compliance mandate related risks
- Reduction in operation cost as every content will be stored electronically.
- Low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) provided by Seamless Integration
- Bringing down cost by providing access to correct data and information in a simple and quick manner.
- Less down time and less data in the system of production, resulting in increased system availability
- Absolute continuity of business as content can be easily accessed even during an event of mishap
The above benefits can easily help your organization to achieve the unmatchable success you always dreamed of.
In case you face any question, you can contact a web development company that can easily provide you the required assistance you need in the implementation of ECM and Big Data Analytics Solutions for your business.