The art of carpet making has evolved through the ages as part of the development in human civilization since the prehistoric times. The oldest carpet found so far was discovered in the Altai Mountains in Siberia, during the archeological excavation of the area. Ever since the olden days, the carpet makers have been very innovative in using their unique designs or patterns for their carpet weaving. This art originated in the Middle East Asia thanks to the sheep herders. They used their sheep’s wool and hair from other animals to weave their beautiful carpets, not only to be used as floor covering in their tents but also in their prayer halls for religious purposes. Persian carpets have been popular across the globe since the ancient days and they will always remain in demand, no matter whatever the price is. Every person wants to decorate his living room or other inner areas of his domestic residence or office with the most beautiful carpets available. But not everyone can afford to purchase such beautiful creations.
To fulfill the dream of the growing number of admirers of carpets, manufacturers of carpets are now using synthetic fibers as well as plant fibers for weaving. However, it has been observed that in terms of appearance as well as the performance, natural rugs or carpets have surpassed the carpets made from the synthetic fibers. As a result, the synthetic carpets are now less in demand and there has been growing popularity of jute rugs which are derived from the jute plant. The fiber are made from the plant which is dipped in water and then the stalks are separated to make ropes or the carpet making material. It is one of the softest and durable natural fibers and Floorspace Jute rugs have set an example making their high quality products available at affordable prices. As a customer, you can also create your jute rugs in a customized form at Floorspace, including your choice of color and design. Prior to installation of the jute rugs by the customer service team of Floorspace, you need to make sure of clearing the interior space area of your residence or office. You will be provided with a cleaning kit by Floorspace to keep the carpet tidy and free from dust and other allergens. If your order is placed online and product received by you is in a damaged condition, it will be easily replaced or else, you will be refunded. Floorspace will not bear any responsibility of replacing the jute rugs for damages occurring to your jute rugs after installation during the twelve months guarantee period.
The reasons or factors behind the popularity of jute rugs are as follows:
- Jute rugs are soft on the surface which would allow the user and his or her family members to walk or move across or seat comfortably.
- Jute rugs are not susceptible to dust and other allergens in the atmosphere and therefore, forms the perfect decoration piece as well as useful on hygienic grounds. Ideal for those people with kids and old parents or senior citizens who are very sensitive to germs and fall sick easily.
- Jute rugs are also appreciated for its safety factor as it does not generate static electricity unlike the synthetic carpets
- Economical to use on a daily basis and occasional dry cleaning with a vacuum cleaner saves the user’s unnecessary cleaning expenses.
- It is an environment friendly product. The reason is that even it is thrown away and burnt, it does not harm the atmosphere as it does not generate any poisonous gas.
- Ideally fits in to heavy traffic areas where there is a chance of sound pollution. It acts as an insulator or forms a bad conductor of sound and other adverse weather conditions. Therefore, it can be used as protective cover in the interior of your residence as well as in a commercial space.
- Though the liquid stains can be easily cleaned, however, any moisture contact is strictly discouraged or else the carpet or the rug will deteriorate.