Recycled dry pressed bricks are used by builders for internal and external walls, piers, retaining walls and front side walls. Landscapers are usual customers of recycled bricks for using in the construction of pavements, retaining walls, driveways, courtyards, walkways and steps.
A dry pressed bricks recycling service firm provides house owners, builders, and architects with recycled bricks for residential and commercial building and landscaping applications. The range of project services include restaurants; retail, commercial and residential complexes; local government parks and outdoor spaces; education facilities; eco resorts and luxury homes.
Centrepiece made from recycled bricks
A brick bar centrepiece can be made from recycled bricks. If you are having a limited space to work with a recycled brick bar can be catchier. By using second hand bricks you can create a traditional outlook as well as using different colours, designs, to create a central point of attraction in your bar.
Benefits of used bricks
• Used brick bar can withstand higher load, more durable and can be easily washed.
• Second hand bricks are available with many different sizes, colors, textures, and age to select from.
• The use of recycled / second hand bricks minimizes waste generation and materials going to landfill.
• The utilization of recycled bricks brings down Greenhouse Gas emissions (GHG) by 86%, as compared to the production of new bricks.
• Recycled bricks are cleaned by hand, which doesn’t consume electrical energy and therefore becomes a better sustainable eco-friendly practice.
• Recycled bricks or second hand bricks have a large thermal mass benefit, and hence they help in regulating temperatures inside the houses. This means you will not be using as much air conditioning or heating, which can lead to savings in your electricity bills and also helps in reducing greenhouse emissions.
Bricks recycling services
Retaining walls bricks suppliers can provide services for supply and installation for landscaping projects, construction of a pool, renovation of your courtyard, retaining walls, pavement etc., They will do the initial inspection of the work site and submit the quotation.
Retaining walls bricks suppliers are experts in giving the best brick matching service. If a match for your brick cannot be found, they will guide you for locating the suitable match. They will supply and install only good quality recycled bricks.
Being in the construction business the bricks recycling service firms, know the experts in the field. Dry pressed bricks recycling service firm will be able to put you in direct contact with professional traders and other construction service providers.
Retaining Wall Selection
Bricks for retaining walls, DIY concrete retaining wall blocks for garden walls and block walls for courtyards, terraces and outdoor areas. Design guidelines for garden landscaping, retaining walls and tips on how to build retaining walls.
Building Trade Masonry Selection
Service providers also supply you with the Masonry Design Guide which has complete product specifications, BCA requirements, acoustic requirements and product properties with reference to building with masonry blocks.
Contact us to get the best in terms of quality, performance and pricing with regards to dry pressed bricks.