One of the most beautiful places in the world, Srinagar has some of the best sights to visit and options to explore. From going on a romantic date on the Shikara boats to the trekking your way through the valleys, there are many places here that will take you to a different level altogether. The valleys here are so beautiful that Jawaharlal Nehru once called it the heaven on earth. If you are from Chandigarh and love the sights that give a high then Srinagar is the place for you. Just book your tickets on the Chandigarh to Srinagar flights and travel to have an awesome time in the lap of the nature.
1. Dal Lake Boating: Known for the enthralling houseboats and Shikaras take you to the drifting vegetable gardens organised alongside the stream. Incorporated by towering Himalayan Mountains, Dal Lake, covered in lotus blooms, offers astonishing views. The houseboats made of cedar wood are gorgeously made. The houseboats have lounge ranges, drawing rooms and rooms all of which are all around furnished with stunning wooden furniture. Additionally, hand-weaved tablecloths, shades and bed sheets are used to enhance the houseboat.
2. Garden Tour: As the name proposes, Mughal Gardens, worked in the Mughal period, is a group of porch nurseries created and worked after the style of Islamic designing. Other than Mughal Gardens, Shalimar Bagh, arranged around 15 km a long way from Srinagar, is another awesome enclosure that will leave you awe-inspired. Worked by Pravarasena II, the yard nursery was later reached out by Jahangir and Shah Jahan. There is another yard nursery called Nishat Bagh which is likewise brilliant.
3. Trekking: From Srinagar you may go out to research the incorporating zones with a mighty mountain range. You may go to Kishtwar locale where you can trek through Kiar and Kibar valleys. From Kishtwar by transport or auto you may accomplish Palmer town and there from head toward Sirsi town where the astounding viewpoint of Brahma peak will keep you captivated. Pahalgam to Kolahoi ice sheet is another trekking course that you ought to research. The short trek from Aru to Lidderwat will take you to a little town called Shatlanjan where you may camp for the night.
4. Adventure Sports: In Srinagar, paddling or skiing are sure should dos for bold voyagers. Srinagar has various grand lakes including the prevalent Dal Lake and Nagin Lake. Paddling upon Dal Lake will make you feel like you are in heaven. The experience can’t be delineated in words. You ought to go there to take in the superbness of nature inside yourself. Located around 50 km from Srinagar, Gulmarg is alluded to as the ski paradise tourist spot in India. Various sorts of the latest overall supplies are open to rent. In case you are learner at skiing, you may encounter a training of 10 to 21 days from IISM which gives training at modest rates.
5. Trip to Gulmarg: Organized at an altitude of 2,690 meters, Gulmarg is a flawless hill station for day trip from Srinagar. Around an hour’s drive from Srinagar, Gulmarg offers stunning viewpoints of the spellbinding radiance of mesmerizing scenes. Gulmarg is similarly mainstream for skiing in winter. At 14,000 meters in tallness, Afarwat peak is the world’s most amazing ski point.
So come here to have fun with your friends or family without worrying about the Chandigarh to Srinagar distance as it takes just an hour by flight.