Whether you have a resort, a restaurant, or an outdoor bar, there are multiple benefits to be had in investing in high quality commercial outdoor umbrellas. The sun can be unbearable especially in the summer. If your al fresco dining area offers no protection from the sun, customers will not be inclined to spend much time relaxing there, if at all which means you are not maximising your revenue. Installing commercial outdoor umbrellas can keep your guests and customers cool and sheltered from the weather, helping their mood and encouraging them to stay longer which ultimately will mean they spend more money. Don’t be put off by the initial costs because once installed, these commercial outdoor umbrellas will pay for themselves time and time again. To get the best value, be sure to keep the following things in mind when buying commercial outdoor umbrellas:
- Ease of use – The simpler the operation, the better. The best outdoor umbrellas use modern ‘gas-strut technology’ with easy sliding systems or simple winding mechanisms to allow easy opening and closing.
- Size of area to be covered – How large is the outdoor area you want to cover? What shape is it? Would a single giant umbrella work best or would a series of smaller café umbrellas work better?
- Materials – Highly-durable commercial outdoor umbrellas should be wind rated. They have high-performance fittings and hubs and large diameter poles for added stability. The best umbrellas are made of commercial-grade aluminium and stainless steel.
- Aesthetic appeal – You want commercial outdoor umbrellas that will complement the look of your business establishment. It’s possible to find highly-durable yet stylish and functional umbrellas in the colours that you need. Commercial outdoor umbrellas should use fabric that is 100% solution dyed making them colour-fast and resistant to fading.
- Protection – Commercial Umbrellas should be waterproof and offer at least a UPF 50+ shade rating. Ensure that the fabric does not contain any toxic substances and is safe for the environment. Check the OEKOTEX rating of the umbrella fabric to ensure this.
- Maintenance – Commercial outdoor umbrellas should have canopies that can be easily removed for cleaning. Also check that they are supplied with a quality protection cover to pull over the umbrella at nights and in the Winter to keep it looking crisp and new.
About the author:-
Shadowspec.com.au offers an exclusive variety of premium outdoor umbrellas of exceptional quality, ranging from wall mounted umbrellas, cantilever umbrellas, double cantilever umbrellas (rectangular umbrellas), rotating cantilever umbrellas, outdoor patio umbrellas, high wind performance umbrella and more. They specialise in supplying premium quality outdoor cantilever patio umbrellas, to cater to all domestic and commercial requirements. They are the number one outdoor umbrella supplier in Australia, offering shade solutions for every location in eye catching designs & styles to aesthetically enhance the surroundings of any outdoor situation.