A historically rich city, Hyderabad has been gifted with the fine architecture and delicious food. Fine architecture can be seen in the form of various monuments like Charminar and Golkonda Fort that were built by Nizams of Hyderabad. Along With these the streets of Hyderabad is awash with sweet smell of food coming out from almost every other construction. Famous for its biryani, you can also enjoy various other dishes like haleems, crispy dosas and luqmi while searching for the mouth watering food in the lanes of Hyderabad. If you are from Ahmedabad and craving for a the mouth watering mughlai dishes then Hyderabad is the perfect destination for you. Just book the tickets on the Ahmedabad to Hyderabad flights and get ready to taste the awesomeness. Here are a few eateries you must visit while in Hyderabad.
- Hotel Shadab: So, you were in Hyderabad for many days and you are done with the Biryani? Here is a place which offers you another mouth watering dish called chicken nihari. The place is also popular for haleem and situated in the famous Ghansi Bazaar. Apart from the dishes mentioned above you can also have sumptuous biryani and kebabs which can easily called as one of the best in Hyderabad. The eatery also has a takeaway joint in Banjara Hills.
- Chutney’s: In the land of biryani, if this place has managed to gain the attention of people then it has to be special. Serving mainly South Indian dishes, Chutneys is famous for it’s Uttapam, Idli and different varities of Dosa like Paneer Tikka Dosa. Also located in Banjara Hills, the eatery is quite unique in itself and is best place in Hyderabad for a South Indian breakfast. The food is excellent and the ambiance is good to. A meal for two here will cost not more than Rs 900.
- Famous Ice Cream: Give Baskin Robbins a break and try this ice cream parlour which serves two scoops of ice cream for just Rs 20. Can you believe that? Located in the center of the Mozamjahi market, the parlour offer various unusual flavors like Custard Apple, litchi and watermelon. If you are going there with a bunch of friends then order a litre of ice cream and enjoy every last drop of it without burning a hole in your pocket. The shop remains open till late in the night and moderately priced.
- Badam ki Jali: Fit for those who want to have a real taste of the Hyderabadi traditions, you can find the small shop in Aziz Bagh run by Nasreen Hussain and her mother-in-law. The home-baked delicacy becomes even more special by the fact that the recipe used comes straight from the kitchen of the royal Nizams of Hyderabad. The barfi is produced in various shapes and sizes with one being in the form of an ashrafi with inscriptions of the real coin molded on the both side of the barfi.
- Shah Ghouse Cafe: Quite prominent amongst local people for its haleem amidst Ramzan, Shah Ghouse Café likewise serves up a portion of the best Irani chai found in the city. The eatery proprietors guarantee that the kind of its Irani chai has not changed in 50 years! In close vicinity to Charminar ( around a kilometer away), on Shah Ali Banda Road, it’s a long ways from your extravagant hygienic eateries settled serenely in Banjara or Jubilee Hills.
With many places to visit in Hyderabad for a delicious meal, take an antacid with you as might need it after gulping down food at these eateries. However, book your Ahmedabad to Hyderabad flights in advance so as to avail the best offers online.