How to create the best cleaning schedule that will help you to clean your house or office properly and provide best results. When you hire home cleaning service Melbourne Bayside, they also have a schedule that is time bound based that provides a best end results. In this article, we will help you to create a house cleaning schedule. Let’s prepare a checklist and schedule:
Step 1 – What you need to do?
It’s crazy! You have to actual write down all those cleaning task around the house?
You just have to go around your home and check each room and write down all the cleaning task point wise. Also you can categorise how often you work like to clean these task likewise on daily weekly and fortnightly and on monthly basis.
Give check boxes in front of all tasks, so that you get to know that what tasks are done and what are remaining.
Let’s divide your home into important areas:
- Living room
- Kids’ room
- Carpet cleaning
Below is the example of cleaning task
- Wipe all surfaces, mirrors – Daily
- Empty the bin – Daily
- Clean the bath and shower – Once a Week
- Clean the toilet – twice a week
- Mop the floor – Weekly
- Change the towels – Weekly
- Remove or change the shower head – Monthly
- Fill up the bathroom cabinet – Monthly or quarterly
- Cleaning bathroom cabinet – Every quarterly
Now you have got an idea about having a check list that will surely help you in cleaning your house. With this you also understand which cleaning task needs percent of your time daily, week or how often the cleaning task needs to be done.
Step 2 – Group tasks by its regularity
The step 2 is to group the cleaning task by its frequency. This will give you the best idea of what cleaning task you need to do every day, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
Prepare your chart dividing the work in below tables
|Daily Task||2-3 Times a Week||Weekly Task||Monthly|
|Wiping Bathroom Surfaces||Hoover
|Vacuuming carpets||Deep cleaning|
|Empty Dishwasher||Mop Kitchen Floor||Empty Bins around the house||Cleaning walls and ceiling|
|Load of Washing||Clean Toilets||Polish, Ironing||Cleaning appliances|
|Wipe all of the Kitchen Surfaces||Water plants||Change Towels||And many more task can be added|
|General Tidy||Errands||Changing Bedsheets|
It is better that you make a list that is finite and get the task sorted out what you will be doing what you would like to get done from the home cleaning service Melbourne Bayside. Task like deep cleaning carpets and cleaning entire house in every quarter can make you feel relax and have some free time with your loved ones.
The key is that you have to decide the time slots that you would dedicate to cleaning work and also see to it that you get your family members involved in this. This will help you to shift your small burden of cleaning task to others and will also help you to finish up the work on time.
Step Three – What time do you have available?
Now that you have got a clear picture of cleaning task prepare your weekly roster accordingly and see to it that you stick to it. With more and more trial errors you will be able to get the final checklist.
- Firstly, for a month or so…take a look at your weekly average schedule. This will help you to achieve the work in better way. You also know that how much work is covered and what’s remaining
- After a month or so, work on month sheet. Which part of your house would you like to get cleaned and you plan accordingly in your weekly sheet.
- You can also catch up on the work that is left out due to any reason and work out that in coming weeks.
- So making roster will you reschedule some work as per your conveniences.
It is also important that you include your family members as they share your cleaning task burden and let you enjoy some free time.
Step 4. – How do you like to do thing?
In one of my post I have mentioned how you can motivate yourself to clean your house. Here are some highlights:
- Keep headspace for big cleaning task, so that it get completed before time.
- Decide on your cleaning timings.
- Scheduling the entire cleaning task
- Getting tools and cleaning equipments and cleaners ready before you start the actual cleaning
- Prepare yourself by actually wearing cleaning jumpsuits that the home cleaning service Sandringham This will give you a real feel at time of cleaning your house.
- Just start the work as planned
- Go and get some entertainment too like music in background or your favourite movie. This will reduce your cleaning burden.
- Involve your family members in cleaning task
Step 5 – Create a Cleaning Schedule that really works for you
Now that you got to know how much you manage on daily and weekly basis, so you get a cleaning schedule that’s kind of fixed for you.
You need to also take care that you have room for home cleaning service Melbourne Bayside. The professionals will get your house cleaned annually twice or thrice. So that from carpets to ceiling and walls, all above your shoulders and head will get properly cleaned. And a good healthy environment is maintained in house.
Make sheet where you can keep task that can be done on quarter, half yearly and on yearly basis. By this way you will not have to take up cleaning task at one time.
Creating house cleaning process will iron out folds in schedule, and make sure you have tasks by which you can effectively utilize and exercise to keep your house clean from now on – and this is better than anything!