Portable sprung dance floor is said to be the most resilient ones; as the flooring absorbs and protects dancers from any injuries. Also, known as sprung dance floor; this flooring is known to reduce about 75% of exertion, enabling higher performance.
Resilient dance flooring
• The sprung dance floor is made out of cushioning foam blocks and resilient wood panels which offer fluid movements to the dancers and reducing back and joint pains.
• Made with foam blocks between the surface and the sub-floor, it cushions the energy and helps relieve the stress from strenuous exercise compared to practice done on the standard concrete flooring.
• With the availability of different portable sprung floor, it makes it easy for the dance studios, or home owners to choose suiting their space and budget requirements.
• These sprung dance floor are perfect for ballet, as it makes excellent flooring for tap dancing as well.
• Offering a look of a real wood, theseportable resilient foam blocks, and small manageable sections are combine to make the sprung floors an excellent choice for any dancer, yoga practitioner, martial artist, or exercise enthusiast.
• With this dance flooring, you get superior quality and craftsmanship and an exceptional product at an affordable price.
• Now it is easy to practice with safety and comfort of a professional dance floor right in your own space.
Things to keep in mind while making a purchase
Just like how different people have different brand of shirts, there is no precise style of flooring to suit everybody’s space requirements. Putting a vinyl surface floor on top of the concrete does nothing in protecting from dance injuries. A portable dance floor also widely known as sprung floor will be appropriate to enhance your dancing or relevant sport skills.
It is recommended to have at least four feet by eight feet section as your dance floor which makes it easier for you to get flexible fluid movements.