Saree is the most traditional dress in the Indian history. It carries with itself an age-old cultural enigma which every Indian can connect with from the core of their hearts always. The Bollywood stars are not far away to feel this very heritage and it reflects the way the wear and carry sarees, especially for taking part in significant occasions.
In the present day situation, a woman likes to wear comfortable clothes and tries to avoid saree. Wearing saree seems like a really big deal! Most women are more comfortable donning long gowns, dresses or Anarkali floor length salwar kameez in functions. That being said, many women still take up a special liking for this fashionable apparel – like our very own Vidya Balan from the tinsel town. Her love for Sarees is very much apparent from the way she carries traditional sarees in the most elegant demeanor. From the very beginning days of her film career, she has been spotted to wear sarees and she carries it with ease without any inhibitions. Here are some of the collections of Saree that the actress had chosen for some special events.
1. Black chiffon saree – Black has a mysterious aura of its own. It bears aristocratic colors which enwrap its wearer in a quintessential aura. The actress has been spotted to wear a black Anamika Khanna collection at an event in Melbourne which really made her look more mysterious, en-captivating making it hard to take eyes off her. She nicely teamed it up with a three-quarter blouse and a pair of Suhani Pittie danglers which made her look just not gorgeous but absolutely stunning!
2. Kanjeevaram saree – Kanjeevaram saree is all-time favorite saree for the actress. The heavy works made on it defines the beauty of the saree. Vidya Balan has been spotted wearing different Kanjeevaram silk sarees but she really looked ethereal on the one she donned at 17th Mumbai Film festival. The saree in strong orange hue with contrasted with a green blouse. And, when it comes to Kanjeevaram, it is best combined with gold. She adorned herself with golden ornaments designed in the motif of a temple which is truly a resemblance of South Indian style design.
3. Red wine saree with designer blouse – Red is one of the most ostentatious and vibrant hues which is itself makes a style statement. Vidya adorned herself with a Red wine colored saree complemented with orange blouse. It is now an in thing to pair up sarees with colors which are more of a close match rather than a sharp contrast. If you’re trying to buy similar sarees, the best option is to check on the web as you get the latest collection of best sarees online that you get to choose to depend upon your choice, occasion ad feasibility.
4. Pink and white combination –The white and pink combination of color is a rare one. The actress was looking gorgeous at the Ambani party when she opted for the gorgeous Pink and White combined saree with golden borders. A golden border with the saree makes the saree look even more ostentatious, well complimenting the white grace.
5. Pattu saree – The actress opted for pattu saree at one of her friend’s reception party. A gold accessory with pattu saree makes a new mark and a different style. The actress looks stunning in red color but the combination of the sweet red colored saree with green blouse gives her purely ethnic appearance.
Indian women look best with saree, the drape aptly complements their physical stature, making the look not just beautiful but also graceful at the same time. In fact, there are some best sarees available online which one can choose depending on their figure, height as well as complexion. Vidya Balan, herself is an inspiration for many fashionistas. For those who want to make a fashion statement, nothing else can be close to a splendid saree!
Now we have options to buy online sarees too. Browse for the ethnic attire stores online and order your favorite sarees online.