Whether it is food, people or various historical places, Delhi is famous for a lot of things. Here you can indulge in friendly chats with random people or get best of lip smacking food options at any hawker on the streets. But if you want to just chill out for some time at a place, then nothing can be better than spending your time at a cafe. If you stay in Jaipur and want to spend your weekend in company of books and good people, then Delhi is the place for you. Book Jaipur to Delhi cab to come here and spend your evenings at these beautiful cafes.
- Rose Cafe: The road that leads Garden of Five Senses hides this little jewel named Rose Cafe. Consistent with its name, the bistro has an English feel, with high tea stands and such stacked in rural, rose shaded pantries. Fresh cakes, brownies, tarts and waffles are on offer, as are lebanese platters, wood-fired pizzas and sandwiches. It’s all flavorful, the administration is moderate yet cordial, and the Wifi functions admirably. For winters, Rose Cafe has an extremely beguiling open air patio, and if possible visit it on a sunny winter evening!
- Cafe CMYK: Better known for its book shop, the Cafe at CMYK lies at the upstairs upstairs, it’s walls adorns crazy facts about Delhi. The wifi works quick on most days, the seating is helpful for working for extend periods of time on your laptop, and the staff is efficient. While the menu has some expertise in Malaysian cuisine, One should try their “It’s Greek to me” sandwich and the platter. There’s a whole segment committed to more beneficial sustenance, and a genuinely considerable list of teas as option.
- Starbucks: Say what you may, everyone loves to go to Starbucks. If you love frappuccinos then trust no one but Starbucks to get them right, even with skimmed milk and no whipped cream. The staff is attentive and quite proficient, the espresso and snack (sandwiches, wraps) are fulfilling, and the Wifi is dependable. This can easily be the place to come if you love hanging out alone. Although the music of the bistro make it important to carry earphones, particularly when the cafe is crowded.
- Three Windows Cafe: Part of an art studio, Three Windows Cafe lies across the street from Select Citywalk shopping center in Saket. As the name suggests the cafe has three windows to look out from! With a classical all white interior, an open kitchen, open seating, and quick Wifi, it’s an incredible spot to spend a ‘work from home’ day. The food, is just about average, yet the cafe is one of the best ones to visit in Delhi because of its charming atmosphere.
- Amici: Just like the famous Bagel Cafe which closed down a few months back, Amici has become the best bistro to work from, in Defense Colony. The Amici is a bit unique in comparison with other outlets, spread more than two stories with a lot of seating and quick Wifi. The staff is inviting, and the pastas, wood-fired pizzas and sandwiches are all delectable. Amid the day, the bistro remains genuinely vacant, making it more helpful for do some genuine work.
With so many soothing cafes in Delhi, you have a lot options to finish off your book or do some work on the move as the wi-fi services here are fast enough. Rely on online cab booking to book a Jaipur to Delhi Cab to save money and have an awesome weekend.