Guwahati, situated on the banks of the stream Brahmaputra, is northeastern India’s greatest city and serves as an entryway to the district; because of its westernmost area. Clamoring and feverish now and again, the city is the heart of trade in the area and likewise has all the advanced luxuries which are just about at standard with different urban areas of the world. Guwahati Airport, alongside the railroad station, serves as the most imperative help for passage into Northeast India. As a result of this, most vacationers wind up staying in the city for a couple days. Catch one of the Bangalore to Guwahati flights and travel to have an awesome time in the city.
- Manas National Park: A 3 hours drive north of Guwahati and you will end up at the section entryway of Manas National Park and Tiger Reserve. An UNESCO accredited world legacy site, the national park is home to bunch types of well evolved creatures, feathered creatures and reptiles. Visitors to this national park get an opportunity to enjoy jeep and elephant safaris which take them to the heart of the wilderness. There is sufficient chance to recognize a portion of the world’s most fascinating warm blooded animals, for example, tigers, panthers, elephants, rhinos, brilliant langurs and deer.
- Assam State Museum: On the off chance that you are quick to find out about the way of life and legacy of Northeast India, the State Museum is the place you need to venture in. Its great library has a large number of scripts going back to the old days. The gathering incorporates ancient figures, ivory canvases, and ensembles worn by antiquated individuals et cetera. The exhibition hall is open with the exception of on Mondays and second and fourth Saturdays. There is likewise an extraordinary area dedicated to India’s flexibility development and to Mahatma Gandhi, which reveals much insight into the arrangement of the Indian Democracy.
- Nehru Park: Nehru Park offers understanding into the way of life and life of the Assamese. These are the moves performed by the general population of Assam and the tribal individuals. While the recreation center tosses light on the way of life of Assamese, it offers magnificent stimulation for youngsters. The play area has different rides and plays for youngsters. The stone garden and outside theater are the other critical components of the recreation center.
- Guwahati Planetarium: Guwahati Planetarium is an ‘absolute necessity visit’ traveler spot in Guwahati. The planetarium is situated on MG street close Uzan Bazaar. Sky watching sessions are frequently directed here. Exceptional shows are anticipated on overhead screen, which offer awesome pleasure to viewers. Despite the fact that the mechanical headway of the planetarium is not as advanced as those found the world over, it is still a pleasant spot to invest some energy outside the solid and to meet similar individuals.
- Temples: Guwahati has an extremely rich history. A declaration of this are the numerous old sanctuaries that live around the city. For example, the Kamakhya Temple, which is a standout amongst the most vital love focuses in India for Tantric (Shakti) Hinduism. Consistently in June, the Ambubachi Mela happens in the sanctuary, when it is said that the Mother Goddess drains and finishes a menstrual cycle. The occasion is truly interesting and mysterious as one gets the opportunity to meet Hindu sacred men, mystical performers and healers. Another essential sanctuary is the Umananda Mandir which is situated at Peacock Island amidst the relentless Brahmaputra River.
With so many places to visit in Guwahati, travel to have fun amidst the nature. However, book your Bangalore to Guwahati flights in advance as fares tend to hike during the peak seasons.