Chocolate lovers have a new reason to rejoice every few months. With so many different types of chocolate bars being launched every so often, one can feast on them in different ways. Suit people’s moods or natures with the right kind of chocolate and you’ll never go wrong when you send a chocolate by post to your friend of husband. So what are the different types available now-a-days? Here are a few chocolate combinations listed that you can keep in mind while you make your selection:
- Healthy chocolate snacks are made with the help of dark chocolate, some nougat, and lots of nuts, such as almonds or peanuts. Perfect for a friend who needs a quick dose of energy after a sweaty workout session!
- A combination similar to the one above, replace nougat with caramel, with or without the peanuts, and you’ve got yourself another treat.
- White chocolate bars aren’t actually made up of any chocolate. They just contain a whole lot of milk and sugar. So if you know someone who likes this because of its flavour and is not really particular about the cocoa content, then go ahead and buy them or those chocolate bars which have a high percentage of milk in them.
- Dark chocolate is a favourite amongst many people, not only for its flavour but because it has a high number of anti-oxidants in it and it has a harder texture in comparison with a regular bar of chocolate which contains some butter and milk. Send chocolates online, maybe select a chocolates’ basket that contains a few bars of all varieties but don’t forget to include dark chocolate in the mix because they are “special” chocolates truly appreciated by ardent chocolate lovers.
- Contoured chocolates – Chocolates can be available in different shapes. Apart from the chocolates bars which have small blocks of chocolates, one can find them in the shape of animals, in curls, small balls, etc. Choose for these fun shaped chocolates especially for children, and for those who are forever young at heart!
- Filled chocolate – Who said chocolate bars had to be all about chocolate only! Apart from the usually caramel or nougat fillings, opt for the snazzier version of dark chocolates which have interesting fillings such as berry jams or even fondant! They will be delicious and a great combination of flavours that will certainly make you experiment with flavoured chocolates more often.
- Untraditional flavours – Well, fondant and jams are great, but they are common combinations available in different ways, such as cakes and pastries. Go all out on the interesting factor and try something cool, literally cool. There are chocolate bars available that contain mint in them! Now, that’s a really interesting combination.
- Textured chocolates – Ditch the chocolates that are marred only with bumps of fruits or nuts, or by the brand name etched on them. Opt for the fun bars which crackle and pop as you chew them. If you are interested in this type, then opt for bars that have rice crispies or wafers in them.
Re-discover the many faces of chocolate treats and fall in love with the flavour all over again!