Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is all about taking appropriate amounts of all the essential nutrients such as protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins etc. Some online Macro Calculator provides you exact amount of protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins you need on daily basis. Following is a list of foods that contain all the essential nutrients:
1. EGG: Rich in protein and low in fat, eggs are one of the healthiest foods on planet.
2. MEAT: Meat is one of the most basic sources of protein, iron, vitamin and minerals.
3. CHICKEN BREASTS: Chicken breasts contain sodium, potassium, magnesium and vitamin B6.
4. FRUITS: Although there are a number of fruits, some of which we are unaware, but the most nutritious fruits are:
5. VEGETABLES: Vegetables help in maintaining a healthy diet. Some of the most nutrition-rich vegetables are:
6.DRY FRUITS: Saying that nuts are big inside something really small won’t be wrong because they are high in protein and instant source of nutrition irrespective if their size. Some of the most nutritious nuts are:
7. SEAFOOD: Various seafood including fish are high in protein whereas low in calories and fats, just how it is healthy for us to eat. Sea Food is also helpful in maitaining your BMI. Don’t know your BMI value, use BMI calculator and find out either you are healthy weight or not.
8. DAIRY PRODUCTS: Dairy foods and milk are highly nutritious food as they are a major source of protein, calcium and Vitamin D. Other than these, dairy products also contain minerals like magnesium, potassium and phosphorus.
9. GRAINS: Grains are a major source of potassium, sodium, protein, iron, calcium, magnesium and Vitamin B6. Most nutritious grains are:
10. BEANS: Beans are rich in protein, iron, minerals, Vitamin C and B6. Some of the healthiest beans are:
More information about heath and health calculators @ calculators.tech