Traveling to London might just be of one the best things someone can do in his entire life. Everyone requires a place to crash for the night whether they are on a family vacation or they are on a business trip.
Luckily, London has countless luxury hotels situated all over the city which cater to the needs of the visitors in the best possible way. For first time visitor, Hotels Near Lancaster Gate Tube Station are some very good options.
How about the Park Grand London Lancaster Gate and Lancaster Gate Hotel London then? These hotels are an excellent example of class and grandeur with all the amazing amenities that you will find here. Not to mention the facilities and the very trendy restaurants that serve the best dishes on a palate.
Enjoy The Natural Beauty In London
- Richmond Park: This attractive park is situated in the South-West of London in Richmond Town. This park is one of the largest Royal Parks in London and it encompasses different ponds, hills, woodlands and sometimes grasslands.
- Hampstead Health: This area is quite a popular one and is loved very much by the people of London. The Heath looks like a natural park and has different types of landscapes that include ponds, woodlands, hills and many more.
- Regents Park: This park is also a Royal Park known for its beautiful gardens of roses. The garden is also the home to one of the largest outdoor sports area of the capital.
- Lee Valley Park: The Lee Valley Park is an enormous stretch to the parkland that basically follows from Thames East India Dock Basin to the River Lee. The park has much beautiful architecture examples within itself like the remains of Augustinian Waltham Abbey.
- Ham House Gardens: This beautiful garden is situated in the beautiful most significant spot of the Thames River. The house is under the National Trust and was built in 1610. The gardens were recently formed like its form in the 1600s.
- Kensington Palace Garden: The Kensington Palace is surrounded by the beautiful garden called Kensington Garden. The garden has the statue of famous Peter Pan which will be loved by the kids.
- Kew Gardens: Kew gardens are a collection of beautiful botanical glass houses and exotic gardens. The gardens are not only beautiful but contribute a lot to the mission of plant research.
- James Park: The St. James Park is basically a small park which borders the Mall i.e. the road leading to Buckingham Palace. The maximum part of the Park is a domination of Lake. The central lake is where you can see different kinds of birds.
- Hampton Court Gardens: This garden is quite a historic one as it was one of the hangout places for King Henry VIII. The gardens of this place are an outstanding one. And the best part is that the garden is renowned for being one of the beautiful gardens in the world.
- The Kyoto Japanese Garden In Holland Park: This garden was designed to cherish the beauty of the gardens of Japan. The layout of the garden was planned form the specialist from flew from Kyoto, Japan.
Want to have an idea of the green beauty in London? Visit these few places and you will eb mesmerized by the sight.