India is a country with diversity in its culture, heritage, cuisines, landscapes, architecture, and traditions. If you are traveling to India then check out the following 15 travel tips that would really help you in experiencing an epic trip to India.
- In India, most of the people speak in English. Thus, you won’t have issues while communicating in English with the locals. Though, if you are traveling to rural areas like exploring the 10 days Rajasthan tour then you may face this problem.
- With the change in air, water, and food, some international tourists get ill here or suffer from indigestion due to spicy or street food. Thus, we suggest you have health insurance in India in advance to deal easily with any kind of emergency.
- The best time to travel to India is during the winters between the months of November to March when the climate is pleasant. It is advised to avoid a trip to India in summer season since summers are very hot in India and crosses 45 degree Celsius. In the blistering and sweating heat, it becomes uncomfortable to explore India.
- If you are exploring the golden triangle tour packages in the month of December to February then carry warm clothes with you. Because Agra, Jaipur and especially Delhi is the most chilling part of this tour.
- During the winters, it is difficult to drive along the mountains. Thus it is best to avoid due to your trip in between the month of November to February because you may be stuck on the way due to snowfall or landslide.
- In India, it is very easy to get a Tourist Visa. If you planning a stay in India for less than 60 days then you can apply online as well.
- If you visit a temple then please cover your head with a scarf and remove the shoes outside.
- While shopping at any place, try to bargain to get your products at your desired prices.
- There are several modes of transportation for exploring India. For traveling to urban cities, you can book a flight. Trains are available from every station to another station. The best and easier to travel is look for Mercedes s class rental that enables you to have a luxurious and hassle-free ride anywhere in India. You are provided a car with a driver so that without navigation, you can go anywhere at any time.
- While traveling from one place to another place, do not take sleeping pills as you need to stay careful from the strangers and theft.
- Do not accept food and drinks from the strangers as you do not know the offering of food and drinks could be made to make you a target for any crime.
- Always lock your bags if you are traveling by a mode of public transport such as a train or bus.
- If you are asked to sit between the men on the bus and if you feel uncomfortable then you can complain to change your seat.
How to book Stay?
- Well, in India, you get many options to stay like 5-star hotels, 4-star hotels, 3-star hotels, homestays, and hostels. Choose a stay according to your budget and travel needs.
- If you want to get a deep insight of Indian culture then we suggest you book a stay in the homestays which are cheaper and get you an experience to stay with an Indian family for better interaction with the locals.
So, plan your trip with proper planning and following the above travel tips and we assure, you will have an awesome and memorable trip to India.