Gather your senses and rejuvenate the self amidst one of the most spectacular locations on earth – Kerala. Imagine yourself living in an eco-friendly abode in the mesmerizing weather of February and indulging in yoga and Ayurveda practices. What can be more fulfilling than immersing in the ancient practices in the land of its origin? Yoga teacher training kerala
About the program
Yoga teacher training in Kerala can be a life-transforming experience for you as it collectively focuses on Ayurveda, extensive yoga, meditation, and a healthy diet. 200 hour yoga teacher training in Kerala doesn’t only focus on transforming you into a certified yoga teacher, but also you will be in the best physical and mental state. Additionally, you’ll get a chance to explore ‘God’s Own Country’ – Kerala. Visit more Informations About Us : yoga retreat in kerala, yoga retreat in kerala india, best yoga retreat in kerala
- Daily practice of Hatha and ashtanga vinyasa flow for transformational changes in the body.
- Get detailed knowledge of yoga philosophy for knowing about yams, niyams, bhakti sutra and many more.
- Meditation practice for deep relaxation and leading peaceful life.
- Pranayama for knowing the breathing techniques which are highly beneficial for our body.
- Yoga anatomy for applying appropriate practice for improving and maintaining health.
- Adjustment and alignment techniques for perfecting your posture during asana and avoid injuries.
- Teaching methodology class for better understanding of how to conduct classes.
- Learn the importance and various techniques for applying mudra during practice with their benefits.
- Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation and enhance your focus.
- Shat kriyas for yogic cleansing.
- Explore the natural art of healing with the introduction of Ayurveda science.
- Learn to utilize herbs, kitchen ingredients and simple cooking techniques for healing numerous diseases.
- Know about the principles of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic diet.
Food and accommodation
Enjoy a sattvic meal prepared through organic ingredients and Indian herbs by professional chefs. Meals are served three times a day. Seasonal fruits and vegetable curries are also served along with the meals. The choice of tea or coffee is also available along with healthy snacks. yoga retreat kerala
Accommodation is inspired by nature and includes cocoon styled huts for a restful and comfortable stay. Students are provided all types of amenities like western toilets along with shower facilities, Wi-Fi and comfortable beds. The peaceful abode is located close to a lake and is surrounded by hundreds of Palm trees all around.
About the school
Rishikul Yogshala was established in 2010. The sole aim of this school is to provide authentic knowledge of yoga and Ayurveda. The school offers the best Ayurveda courses, treatments, and teacher training programs in India and many other places. Quench your yogic curiosity with learning through certified yoga school.