India is a beautiful nation where every ray coming from Yoga converges and diverges. Being the birth land of the yogic science, the South Asian country is home to scenic mountains, spellbinding beaches, and enthralling falls. Put your first yogic step with 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India while getting Yoga Alliance certified. Get trained in the vicinity of honorable Shwaasa Guru and attain enormous yogic intelligence.
About the Program:
The program witnesses students’ emergence as abled yogis who get ready to take the yogic heritage to a new level. The one month is the moment of an enormous turnaround in the life making you an accomplished yogi and a Yoga teacher. Let’s have a look at the principal highlights of the training:
• Research about the historical and social importance of Yoga from its origin.
• Get acquainted with the various Yoga forms such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Power Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, etc.
• Use your breath to enliven the soul while indulging in Pranayama.
• Learn the perfect ways to practice the physical asanas with the application of Adjustment and Alignment.
• The practice of Meditation and Mantra Chanting to feel the presence of the creator.
• Learn about the six purifying actions of Shat Kriyas.
• Include Ayurveda into your daily routine for a sustainable living.
• Learn how to conduct a Yoga class and interact with the students.
• Practice the spiritual talk of Satsang and Fire ceremony to purify the mind.
Food and Accommodation:
Enjoy a variety of Indian delicacies, sourced freshly from the fertile soil. Green vegetables and fruits are the major constituents of our meal options which are prepared by master chefs from India. You will be served completely vegetarian sattvic meals endorsed by Ayurveda. Experience living in a room embellished with all the modern amenities like twin-beds, fan, TV, etc, in the breathtaking lap of nature. The rooms are spacious and offer a perfect view of the natural riches through the windows.
Shwaasa Yoga Center is a sacred gift by our revered Guru Sri Vachananda Ji to the world of Yoga. Based on the Shwaasa Guru’s principle of attaining mental and physical tranquility using the breath, our courses pose immense emphasis on the practice of Pranayama. The Yoga Center conducts various Yoga events including Yoga TTC, Meditation retreat, Yoga therapy, etc. The International Yoga Day celebration of the Bangalore-headquartered Yoga school gets much hype from media around the globe every year.