The significance of the land of Nepal is not hidden from anybody. A country painted in the shades of Buddha brilliance, a nation that owns the culture of welcoming everybody with open arms, a soil in which each and every particle is fragmented in peace and love. Over and above the snow-armed Himalayan ranges prepends beauty to the country’s yogic and spiritual heritage. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal by Rishikul Yogshala is organized to lay the founding stone for the higher level of yogic training. The basic version of training bestows with a Yoga Alliance certificate upon the completion of the training.
Date: 07 Sep – 04 Oct 2018
About the Program: The traditional training of Yoga is the dawn of a glorious yogic era. It guarantees a month of complete mental, physical, and spiritual healing. Look at the principal highlights of the program:
• Original Yoga training with the purest forms of Yoga- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Philosophical teachings of yoga based on Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras.
• Breath-based training for obtaining a series of Pranayamic health benefits.
• Attain a higher level of yogic intelligence with traditional Meditation practice.
• Scan the human body and its anatomical structure to understand the influence of Yoga on these parts.
• Adjustment and Alignment fundamental series.
• Learn the Ayurvedic way of living and cooking techniques.
• Mantra Chanting let you feel the magical effect of mantras’ vibration.
• Teaching Methodology sessions witness your transformation from a student to Yoga teacher.
• Visits and local sightseeing to various spiritual, religious, and historical places in Nepal.
Food and Accommodation: The land of Nepal is known to produce a wide range of food materials. Freshly sourced food, green vegetables, natural fruits, and organic drinks dominate the meals served at our ashram that are prepared by a team of experienced chefs. The chefs take utmost care of the guest’s health and prepare the food accordingly- sattvic and vegetarian. Living at our center in Nepal offers immense delight and breathtaking view of the Annapurna ranges. All the rooms are beautifully designed with large windows broadcasting the phenomenal shows of nature. Garden to spend leisure and the quaint babble of the Pokhara lake sum up the awesome stay at Rishikul Yogshala. Rooms can be availed at a private as well as a sharing basis.
Fee Details: 1700 USD and 1900 USD for a shared and a private room respectively.
About Rishikul Yogshala: One of the top-rated Yoga schools on the earth, Rishikul Yogshala has been on a mission to create a world of yogic culture. The Rishikul-headquartered Yoga institute advocates the need to spread Yoga throughout the planet, for which it has started its branches in six countries- India, Nepal, Iran, Vietnam, Thailand, and Mozambique. Some of the most popular programs offered by the Yogshala are Yoga TTC, Meditation Retreat, Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, etc. With these courses, the Yoga school has created thousands of skilled yogis across the globe.