The Himalaya’s exquisite beauty welcomes you to fall in love with the spiritual aroma of Rishikesh. With Rishikul Yogshala, learn how to swim in the deepest layers of the yogic river with our 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Let the soul and mind get nurtured with the tranquil beauty of Yoga while beginning your yogic journey.
About the program: The 200 Hour training is the introductory level of Yoga program. During the training, students are made acquainted with traditional Yoga under the shadow of time-served Yoga teachers, who have spent years in search of yogic knowledge in the Himalayas.
- Education of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga in a detailed way.
- Understanding the yogic way of life with Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and Bhagavad Gita study.
- Practice of Meditation and Mantra Chanting for peace and spirituality in human life.
- Theoretical and practical training of Yoga asanas and the art of practicing with perfection with Adjustment and Enlightenment theories.
- Learn about the significance of pranic energy while discussing and practicing Pranayama.
- Anatomical study of Yoga to understand the exercises’ impact on various body parts.
- Ayurveda education to supplement the practice of Yoga in a safer way.
- Get acquainted with the roles and responsibilities of a Yoga teacher.
- Introduction to Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance to bring contentment in the yogic life.
- Planned excursion to places in and near to Rishikesh.
Food and Accommodation: Savor an assortment of Indian delicacies at Rishikul Yogshala campus in Rishikesh. Prepared by a team of experienced Ayurvedic chefs, three sattvic meals are offered to all students. The foods we serve are completely vegetarian and are based on Ayurvedic dietary principles. Living in a room that furnishes with all the basic and modern facilities and breathtaking views is soul-pleasing. The mesmerizing stay is defined by our verdant garden, where the astonishing delight of nature can be experienced in its purest form.