The mesmerizing babbling of the holy Ganges, the spellbinding beauty of the Himalayan biodiversity, and the scent of yogic culture, Rishikesh is an ideal place to do Yoga. The birthplace of the ancient science where a number of sages and saints have gotten liberation blesses everyone with its natural and spiritual beauty. In the land of Shiva, fulfill your dream of learning the art of complete wellbeing with 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. The program by Rishikul Yogshala is an opportunity to acquire the yogic science for sincere-most self-practices and to become a Yoga Alliance recognized Yoga teacher at foundation level.
About the Program: Whether you are an aspiring Yoga teacher or want to deepen your practice, this program is a perfect maiden step towards the goal of yogic divinity. The month-long program promises a life-transforming season. Let’s have a look at the prime highlights of the 200 hour YTT in Rishikesh:
• Learn the most authentic and original forms of Yoga — Hatha Yoga, and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Yoga is not a physical exercise, rather a way of life, which you learn during the Yoga Philosophy sessions.
• Understand the importance of breath in life and during Yoga asanas with Pranayama.
• Meditate to attain mental, physical, and spiritual unification along with complete attention.
• Scan the mechanism of the body science and comprehend its influence on Yoga during Yoga Anatomy.
• Adjustment and Alignment techniques for fetching improvement in asana practice.
• Basic intro to Ayurveda, the science of healing to get a number of healing benefits and tips regarding a wholesome living.
• Witness the vibrational power of Sanskrit mantras by uttering them with utmost silence.
• Gain hands-on experience in conducting a Yoga class and know the principles of being a Yoga teacher.
• Learn to cook Ayurvedic food to continue with the sattvic living even after the completion of the program.
• Fun activities such Yoga Dance and Laughter Yoga for mental refreshment.
• Local sightseeing and excursions to various places of historical and cultural importance to take the experience of visiting incredible India back home.
Food and Accommodation
Satiate your hunger and bless your needing mind and body with the extremely delicious and salubrious nourishment at our school in Rishikesh. We offer three-time meals prepared by our Ayurveda-expert chefs with utmost love and care. The diets are freshly sourced and rich in nutrients. An ambience of harmony, our accommodation in the Yoga capital offers a safe and hygienic stay. Students get the access of yogic lifestyle with each room being airy and spacious and are fully bestowed with all the daily-need amenities such as twin-beds, TV, geyser, etc. Private balconies are provided in certain rooms to feel the fresh and enticing breeze of the Himalayas.
Fee Details: For shared room: 1350 USD and for a private room: 1500 USD
About Rishikul Yogshala: A global leader in the field of Yoga teaching, Rishikul Yogshala is a leading Yoga school affiliated with Yoga Alliance. Owing to the rich yogic legacy the school carries, it has been one of the most successful Yoga institutes around the globe. The Yogshala organizes various retreat programs including Yoga retreat and Pranayama retreat in addition to 500, 300, and 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique.