Rishikesh is the land of undefined beauty. Home of the snow-laden Himalayan hills and the pleasant flow of the holy Ganges has been the center of spirituality since ages. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, the sacred town mesmerizes the travelers around the globe with its numerous temples, yogic history, and spellbinding waterfalls. Search the true essence of life in the God’s home with Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship in Rishikesh for free. Without caring about your financial status, learn the science of love and equality.
About the Program:
Yoga teaches us to promote benevolence and altruism. Following the same principle of Yoga, we are organizing scholarship program to make sure Yoga remains available for everybody irrespective of the budgetary constraints. Let’s look at the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh highlights:
• Learn the classical forms of Yoga-Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Learn Yoga as a discipline and a way of life while knowing its philosophies.
• Art of breathing and practice of Pranayama to regulate blood circulation.
• Indulge in deep Meditation and Yoga Nidra to attain serenity.
• Refine your mind and body towards a better and safer Yoga practice with Adjustment and Alignment.
• Learn the art of healing sponsored by Ayurveda.
• Investigate the mechanisms of the human body and link them with Yoga practice.
• Get introduced to the ways to become an excellent Yoga teacher in Teaching Methodology.
• Learn the concept of self-healing through Laughter Yoga.
• Visits and excursions to Rishikesh’ heavenly beauty and spiritual centers.
Food and Accommodation:
Devour an assortment of completely vegetarian and succulent yogic food at our center in Rishikesh, India. The food is prepared by our professional chefs with immense love and care. The medley of three-time wholesome meals and utterly immaculate rooms (fledged with all the basic amenities) makes for the perfect stay at Rishikul Yogshala. Enjoy the picturesqueness of nature-lounging in the private balcony provided with each room.
Who is Eligible?:
Anybody having a minimum of two years experience of practicing Yoga who can commit to 90% attendance and an interest in Karma Yoga can apply for the scholarship program.
Fee Details: Training, excursions, and other activities are free of cost, you will be charged a nominal fee of 1000 USD indemnifying food and housing cost.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala, a globally-eminent Yoga school is famous for its lustrous heritage of Yoga teaching. The school was started with an aim to make the traditional Yoga accessible to entities across the planet. The YTTC scholarship program offered by the Yoga Alliance affiliated school is an initiative for reaching out the sacred art of Yoga to various Yoga enthusiasts across the globe. The Yogshala offers multiple programs such as Yoga TTC, Meditation Retreat, Yoga therapy, etc., at its branches in six different countries namely India, Iran, Vietnam, Thailand, Nepal, and Mozambique.