After conducting yoga teacher training worldwide for the past ten years, Rishikul Yogshala welcomes aspirants to the land of yogic roots for yoga training in Rishikesh. A renowned yoga school in India, Rishikul Yogshala is offering its acclaimed 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course in the rejuvenating month of August.
To make yogic knowledge more available to everyone, the course conducted by them is affordable and assures refined learning of the holistic art. Take advantage of his invaluable opportunity and study under the guidance of renowned and experienced yoga masters.
About the Program
Give an edge to your yoga practice and intensify your training with a certified beginner level course of yoga training in India. The course not only provides complete understanding of the various aspects of yoga practice but also transforms you on a mental, physical, and spiritual level. Moreover, upon graduating, you’ll be rewarded with Yoga Alliance certification to teach anywhere in the world.
- Introduction to classical yoga forms- Hatha and Ashtanga
- Learn about the body’s anatomy to better understand stable and safe physical alignment during yoga poses
- Importance of Alignment and Adjustment for safe and injury free yoga practice
- Understand the history and concept of yoga with the study of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Cleanse and purify the mind and body with Shat Kriya practices
- Meditation practice on a daily basis to calm the mind and increase focus
- Pranayama practice for better harmony during yoga practice and improved health
- Excursion trips, yoga activities, karma yoga, etc.
- Know about yoga props and their usage to practice intense poses with ease
- Shared Room: USD 1450
- Private Room: USD 1600
Food & Accommodation
Enjoy comfortable accommodation and food facilities at Rishikul Yogshala. The staying facility is available on sharing and private room basis with attached bathrooms. The rooms are well-furnished, comfy, cozy, and some of them have a private balcony to enjoy view of the panoramic surroundings. The food here is served thrice daily, which is a merger of fresh farm produce, Ayurvedic herbs and spices. The food is vegetarian and prepared by trained chefs in accordance with Ayurvedic principles.
About Rishikul Yogshala
Rishikul Yogshala was established in the year 2010 with the motive to spread the awareness of wellness through yoga across the globe. The school aims at providing authentic knowledge of ancient art in its refined and truest form. The school has various branches across India as well as outside of the country.