Rishikul Yogshala is an admired Yoga school in India that invites you into the euphoric world of Yoga to attain knowledge and liberation. Be a part of Yoga Training in India to learn the different Yogic techniques which can help you in ameliorating your efficiency. The main motive of Yoga is to establish auspiciousness and unity between your physical, mental and spiritual doctrines.
Be a part of Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, to learn more about the multidisciplinary activity called Yoga which helps you in the process of purification of the body, mind, and soul. Rishikul Yogshala initiates 200 Hour Yoga Teacher training in Rishikesh which is a basic level course and is certified by Yoga Alliance. Situated on the banks of sacred river Ganga, Rishikesh is an alluring place to involve yourself in the seraphic world of edification. Check out the highlights here.
Read More About Us: Yoga teacher training rishikesh 2020
- Introduction of Yoga – its accurate meaning, definition, philosophy and relevance in context with the authentic scriptures called Agama
- Learning of two main and classical style of Yoga – Hatha and Ashtanga
- During Human Anatomy series, learning of Human Anatomical structure to understand the internal and external structure of the human body
- Practicing of Meditation such as Antar Mouna and Kaya Sthairyam
- Levels of Yoga Nidra and its importance
- Practicing of Asanas during the adjustment and alignment techniques
- Understand the Yamas(ethics), Niyamas( Principles) that eventually administers the intellectual side of Yoga as mentioned in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Channeling the physical and spiritual energy for the complete upliftment of the body with the help of breath-based training
- Pranayama classes including, Ujjay, brahmari, Sheetali and Shitkari Nadi Shodhna, Bastrika
- Study of different props, bolsters, and blocks for the restorative purposes
- Teaching methodology to become a certified Yoga Teacher Trainer in future
- Deep self-practice classes to learn and understand the ideologies in a better way
- Healing process and relevance of Ayurveda in daily lives
Sattvic food is served thrice a day which is freshly prepared by the renowned and certified Chefs who have proper knowledge about Yoga. Also, the Yogic Cusine or the wholesome food is served to provide the students sustenance. Also, the atmosphere of the school is calm and quiet that helps the students to dive deep into the self-liberation process. Full-Fledged basic necessities are provided to the students including the running hot and cold water, attached bathrooms and rooms on sharing and private basis.
About Rishikul Yogshala
Rishikul Yogshala is focused on imparting the importance, relevance and knowledge about the concept of spiritual liberation. To attain Yogic Wisdom, knowledge, and enlightenment, be a part of this amazingly popular Yoga School by enrolling in yoga retreats in Rishikesh or yoga teacher training courses.