Rishikul Yogshala is a renowned yoga school in Rishikesh, India. Rishikul Yogshala believes in imparting yogic knowledge regardless of background, wealth, and origin. This yoga teacher training in India will give a new height to your yogic goals. You can join this program to attain an authentic knowledge of yoga in the Tapobhumi of Rishikesh. Yoga teacher training rishikesh
This 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is suitable for yoga practitioners and beginners who are looking forward to establishing their career in yoga. This baby step will help you accomplish your goals. This program will help in inculcate teaching skills and detailed knowledge of yoga. Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- Daily practice of Ashtanga and Hatha yoga classes.
- Daily practice of mantra chanting, meditation, and pranayama.
- Equal priority to yoga anatomy, yoga philosophy, and yogic ethics.
- Eligible to register as a Yoga Alliance certified teacher.
- Teaching methodology classes for becoming a successful yoga trainer
- Learn Shat Kriyas for treating nasal blockage and sinus.
- Adjustment and alignment techniques to learn diverse ways of doing the same asana.
- Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation.
- Weekly excursion to the local sites of interest.
Food and Accommodation
Keeping the welfare of you in mind, professional chefs of Rishikul Yogshala prepare vegetarian and nutritious meals for the students. You’ll get meals three times a day along with tea or coffee and snacks along with seasonal fruits and vegetables. All the meals are completely vegetarian and prepared with healthy ayurvedic methods.
Rishikul Yogshala offers cozy and spacious accommodation amidst nature, fresh air, and the sight of mountains. Each room is spacious, well equipped, well furnished, and filled with modern amenities along with free Wi-Fi service and attached washroom. Rooms are available on a shared and private basis. Some of our rooms offer spectacular views of the mountains.
About the School
Rishikul Yogshala believes in imparting the authentic knowledge of yoga regardless of background, wealth, and origin. It is certified with yoga alliance. After the completion of the course from here, you’ll be eligible for teaching anywhere around the world. This school also offers200 hours, 300 hours, and a 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in India program. It was established in 2012.