Master your Yogic skills in the paradisiacal land of Goa and learn the secrets for happiness. Feel a sense of tranquility and serenity as you practice Yoga amidst the tall coconut trees, golden sandy beaches, and the mesmeric views of the sun setting in the ocean.
The 200 Hour Yoga Training in Goa is a one-month beginner level course that will allow you to go deep into the traditional teachings of Yoga. Our curriculum is well-structured and comprehensive as it follows the guidelines of the Yoga Alliance in order to gain their prestigious accreditation. The graduates of this course can enjoy their liberty to preach Yoga globally as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
- Master the basic and ancient styles of Yoga; Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga
- Study the traditional techniques of fixing Asana and their alignment
- Discover the basic principle and philosophies of ancient Yoga
- Develop a better control over your emotions with deep-breathing or pranayama practice
- Increase awareness and explore your inner-self through meditation
- Learn Human anatomy to understand the physical body and avoid injuries
- Become a confident and sincere Yoga teacher with Teaching Methodology
- Cleanse your body using Yogic purification of body using Jal Neeti
- Unleash the flow of energy through simple hand gestures or Mudra
- Importance of psychic sleep and Yoga Nidra for mental and physical healing
Akshat Yoga School serves pure vegetarian and Sattvic meals to its students. The meals are served thrice a day in order to provide optimum nutrition to everyone. Revamp your health with organic fruits, vegetables, and herbal drinks as they cleanse your body, mind, and soul.
The students are offered comfortable and hygienic resting rooms so that they can unwind in a pleasant atmosphere after their intensive training. The rooms are consciously crafted and provide several amenities such as twin beds, attached bathroom, 24×7 customer service, hot/cold water supply, and Internet facility. The lodging facility is tucked away from the hustle of the city and provides an ideal place to dwell in harmony.
About Akshat Yoga School:
Akshat Yoga School blends the traditional yoga styles with contemporary applications to cope up with the strenuous world. Our modern-day yoga school hosts Yoga Retreats and Yoga Teacher Training in Goa India so the Yoga aspirants can cherish the divinity of life.