Yoga makes profound changes in different aspects of our lives. Though any change is a gradual and subtle process, it is important to keep Yoga as your priority until the temporary change becomes the permanent habit. Undeniably, Yoga has a significant impact on our perspectives and perception, it is vital to understand the concept of transformation in-depth. Yoga not only transforms your personality but eventually enhances it by giving it a spiritual touch. It increases the acceptance and patience level. Different yoga asanas have various impacts on our physical, mental and emotional psyche.
It makes you decisive and stern; many times we are confused and often fail to stick to a decision. Our mind keeps on traveling which develops a fluctuating personality. It is important to develop a strong, determinant and decisive mind and Yoga might help you a lot. There are many Yoga schools which promulgate the philosophy, ethics, significance, need and relevance of Yoga. One of the hubs of Yoga is Rishikesh, which is also known as Yoga Capital of India. The city is extremely inclined towards Yoga, and so you can seek Yoga Therapy Course in Rishikesh, if you want a transformative change. Yoga enhances your courage, self-esteem, self-confidence and gives you a way to discover the best in you.
It helps in reviving the lost memory; establish a balance and spatial relation between body, mind, and soul. In this entire process of learning Yoga, a teacher plays a vital part. In case, you are a beginner, it is your Yoga Teacher who can help you to develop a close connectivity with the actual concept of Yoga. You can seek a Yoga Teacher in Rishikesh as there are a number of renowned and certified Yoga Teachers. Here in this article, you can check out three important Yoga Poses that can significantly change your life. Have a look to learn more.
Three Important Yoga Poses that can Improve Your Lifestyle
Here are three main types of important Yoga poses that can help you to grow physically and enhance mentally. Check out the list and its significant impact on our physical, mental and emotional behavior.
Downward Dog Pose
It is popularly known as Adho Mukha Svanasana. It is one of the most rejuvenating stretches. It helps you to stretch your shoulders, calves, hands, and legs. It gives us relief from headaches, fatigue, and mild depression. Here are the steps to practice it regularly.
- Come on to your hands and knees, with your hands and shoulders width apart and your knees and hip-width apart
- Make sure the fold of the wrist is parallel to the edge of your Yoga mat
- Align your shoulders over your wrist
- Make sure your knees are behind your sitting bones so that you can strengthen the length in your torso and spine when you want to move into down dog
- Take few breaths, arch and then round your spine simultaneously move your head and tail
- Now, curl your toes under, and exhale
- At the same time, lift your knees and align them with your ankles
- Bent your knees, stretch your arms, to stretch your torso
- Open your upper or armpit and then the chest
- Lift your sitting bones, and then tilt forward
- Slowly strengthen both legs and try to walk your feet forward
- Extend your arms and then keep your lower ribs moving towards your spine
- Try to descend your heels and stay like that for at least 20-25 breathes
It is also known as Vrkasana. It is beneficial as it establishes balance and strength. Also, it helps you to stay focuses, grounded and firm. Here are the steps of performing Vrkasana.
- Stand with your feet together, inner knees touching and inner ankles
- Bring your hands together just at the center of your chest
- Now, you are supposed to exhale
- You must shift your weight onto your right foot
- Now, you must bend your left knee and then move towards your chest
- Now, keep your long spine, try to reach down and then clasp your left ankle
- You must place the sole of the left foot on the inner right thigh
- You are supposed to lengthen the tailbone and move towards the floor to stand tall
- Then bring your Drishti to wall that is in front of you to balance
- You must press the left foot into the inner right thigh and then right thigh into your foot with the motive to maintain a midline
- Your left knee should be moving
- Make sure your outer right thigh is firm, zip your belly and your lower ribs should be together
- Lift your chest and bring your shoulder blades down
- Take 5 to 10 deep breathes
- Now, exhale and release the left leg
It is also known as Simhasana Pranayama. This Yoga Pose relives the stress and tension. Practicing this pose might be helpful. Check out the steps:
- Kneel with your buttocks resting on your feet
- Now place your hands on your knees
- Straighten your arms and extend your fingers
- Try to inhale through your nose
- Exhale through your mouth making a ‘ha’ sound
- Try to bring your Drishti towards your third eye that is center of your forehead or tip of your nose
- Now, inhale and then repeat for 4 to 5 times
Read the article to know about the three basic Yoga poses that can help you in transformation. All three mentioned poses have a significant effect on your physical, mental and emotional connect. Check out the article.