Nepal is a beautiful country with a nice blend of snowy mountain, amazing waterfalls, flourishing landscape, and sacred rivers. Sharing boundaries with India from three sides, the spiritual nation’s culture is immensely influenced by its neighbor’s rich Yogic heritage. The birthplace of Buddha has been in the middle of the yogic kingdom for centuries. 200hrsyogattc is organizing 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal, the advanced level of Yoga TTC. Fulfill your zeal for a deeper level of yogic knowledge in the vicinity of our time-served teachers.
Date: 07 Oct – 04 Nov 2018
About the Program: The 300 hour yoga program in Nepal is the final door in the training life of a Yogi. After the successful completion this month-long training, aspirants are awarded Yoga Alliance validated certificate that enables them to teach Yoga globally. Let’s have a look at the major features of the program:
• Advanced training of Yoga’s two most ancient styles- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Take your Yoga beyond the physical practice while exploring its literature in Yoga Philosophy.
• Pranayama practice and training to channelize the pranic force in the body, mind, and soul.
• Attain a whole new level of spiritual enlightenment with deeper Meditation practices.
• Anatomical understanding of Yoga that includes exploring the body science in context to the ancient science.
• Advancement of asanas and postures to prevent the body from injuries and learn to modify the practice as well in Adjustment and Alignment sessions.
• In-depth study of Ayurveda and its enormous benefits related to human health and wellness.
• Learn the art of teaching Yoga students as a great yoga teacher in Teaching Methodology.
• Master the cooking art of Ayurveda.
• Satsang and Fire ceremony practices to delve into the devotional sea.
• Excursions and sightseeing to various beautiful destinations.
Food and Accommodation: Being an agriculture-primal nation, Nepal is home to various crops and vegan meal options. Freshly-sourced from the fertile land of Nepal, the three-time meals are prepared by our chefs, expert in Ayurvedic food. Food is offered with organic juice to ensure a complete wellbeing of the guests. Our ashram in Nepal offers a spellbinding view of the Annapurna hills. Rooms are airy, spacious, and accommodating all the modern amenities such as twin-bed, TV, geyser, fan, etc. You can experience the breathtaking beauty of the mountains and lakes in the luxuriant gardens at the school.
Fee Details: 1800 USD for a sharing room and 2000 USD for a private room.
About 200hrsyogattc: 200hrsyogattc.com is one of the leading Yoga portals in India that lays information about the best Yoga courses and programs. Set up and managed by a group of Yoga enthusiasts, the website has gotten immense popularity across the country, owing to its relevant content and suggestions for the yoga-lovers. With an aim to make the original form of Yoga accessible to the people, it organizes Yoga TTC in collaboration with Rishikul Yogshala, one of the leading Yoga Alliance certified Yoga schools around the globe.