Nepal, the land of mountains is among the most beautiful countries on the globe. Beautified by the chalky-white Himalayan trails, the South Asian nation is the birthplace of Gautam Buddha. While the breathtaking hills of Kathmandu valley are illuminated by the infamous Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, enlisted in the best UNESCO heritage sites. In the midst of such natural and spiritual delight, relish your soul with the intensive 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal. Leave all the worries and concerns back home and lead to the advanced level of Yoga with Rishikul Yogshala.
Date: 07 Oct – 04 Nov 2018
About the Program: 300 Hour Yoga TTC is an intensive training that requires 200 Hour YTTC to be completed to attend. The program marks the final stage of the yogic teaching that guides the aspirants to attain expertise in the field. Let’s have a look at the core highlights of the training program:
• In-depth training of the most ancient yoga styles- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Theoretical teachings of Yoga as mentioned in Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and Bhagavad Gita.
• Advancement of mental purification, breathing skills, and blood circulation with Pranayama.
• A deeper version of Meditation that leads to the unification of mind, body, and soul.
• A thorough study of human body science and its relation to Yoga.
• Enhancement in the practice through Adjustment and Alignment advanced series.
• Get acquainted with Ayurveda and learn to cook ayurvedic food.
• Mantra Chanting sessions to free the mind from worldly impurities.
• Learn the ideals of a Yoga teacher and how to conduct a successful Yoga class.
• Devotional practice of Satsang and fire-ceremony.
• Visit the local sites, places, and temples of Nepal to create a long-lasting memory.
Food and Accommodation: Being an agriculture-primary nation, Nepal’s soil is the source of a broad range of delectable and fresh vegetarian food choices. At our center in Pokhara, we are committed to offering balanced nourishments to our students. The professional chefs of Rishikul Yogshala prepare extremely scrumptious and wholesome meals with utmost care and love. Amidst the awe-inspiring panorama of the Pokhara valley, beside the pleasing lake, the accommodation we offer is heavenly. Embellished with all the modern amenities, our rooms promise a safe and stupendous stay with the snow-laden Annapurna Hills in the backdrop.
Fee Details: 1800 USD for a shared room and 2000 USD for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Headquartered in the Global Yoga Capital, Rishikesh, India, Rishikul Yogshala is among the highest-rated institutes across the planet. Owing to a bright legacy of yogic knowledge, the Yogshala creates a high number of refined yogis who go on to enlighten the globe with their yogic intelligence. The Yoga Alliance registered institute believes in Yoga from its root. The school has its branches in six countries such as India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique, where it conducts various Yoga TTC courses and other programs.