The luxuriant greenery of Rajaji National Park, an enormous serenity of the Himalayan trails, and the spiritual rain at the Triveni Ghat, Rishikesh is surely a place of an idealistic dwelling. The sacred town’s history goes back to the ancient era, about 5000 years ago, and it is since then that a number of saints and sages have been seeking liberation on the uphills of the Himalayas. With the spellbinding beauty of Neer Garh Waterfalls and the classical Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh offers a wide range of options to feel pleasant in the town. Fulfill your zeal of becoming an advanced-level Yoga teacher and serious yogi with Rishikul Yogshala’s 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
About the Program: Offered by Rishikul Yogshala, the month-long program is the final stage of a Yoga Alliance certified Yoga TTC. The program marks the ultimate destination of an aspirant as a skilled yogi. The traditional training promises a deeper teaching of Yoga. Here are the core highlights of the 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India:
• An intensive training of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, the two styles mark the origin of almost all the contemporary Yoga styles.
• Learn Yoga beyond the Yoga mat, as philosophy to implement in the life.
• Deep Pranayama practice and scan the soul with continuous breathing to reach out to the real meaning of life.
• Indulge in intensive Meditation practice to unify the body with the mind and soul.
• Fervent study of the structural science of the human body to understand the effect of Yoga Asanas.
• The advanced version of the Adjustment and Alignment classes negates any chance of injury and fetch perfection in the practice along with teaching modifications.
• Study in detail the healing effect of Ayurveda.
• Shat Kriyas for internal cleansing and Mantra Chanting for attaining a higher level of enlightenment.
• Conduct Yoga classes to understand the importance of student-teacher relationship and attain the qualities of a great Yoga teacher.
• Learn to cook Ayurvedic food to maintain yogic health throughout life.
• Local sightseeing and visit the various places near and within Rishikesh.
Food and Accommodation
We understand the significance of a healthy food and housing and thus, we offer highly palatable and salutary meals thrice a day. The meals are freshly-sourced and prepared by our experienced chefs with utmost care and love. Sattvic in composition, the food is accompanied with herbal drinks. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, our ashram overlooks the greenery-packed hills of the Himalayas. Rooms are fully furnished and all the modern amenities are accommodated in them. For a safer and cozy stay, our rooms are spacious and airy.
Fee Details: For shared room: 1650 USD and for a private room: 1800 USD
You can book your spot with a payment of just 200 USD.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a celebrated Yoga School. Since its inception in 2011, the school has been on a mission to immerse the globe in shades of yoga. The Yoga Alliance registered Yoga school offers a number of Yoga programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga Retreats, Yoga Therapy, Pranayama Retreat, etc. On account of its golden Yogic history and a team of the finest Yoga teachers, the Rishikesh-headquartered institute has started its branches in five different countries including India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, and Iran.