A rivet is a cylindrical metal shaft used to join two mechanical bodies together permanently. The top part is called the head, and the end part is known as the tail. There are four main kinds of rivets — blind, solid, split, and tubular.
Why opt for Cherrymax Rivet?
A cherry max rivet is a blind rivet with an observable locking system. At times used as a replacement for solid rivets, which have big bulb heads, and do not press hard against the piece like usual rivets which therefore allow inspection of the piece at work.
Here are 5 benefits of choosing cherrymax rivets:
- Quick to Use: They are specially built for thin sheet items, or pieces subjected to high vibrations or injuries. These are easy to use as they do not require any specialized person or installation tool. Modern designs have made this application easier, lowering expenditure on operators. This method is quick, setting about fifty rivets a minute, cutting down heavily on assembling time than other kinds of rivets. Cherrymax rivets for their feature for holding high functioning equipment, and easy installation, are used mostly in aerospace, electronic machines, and shipbuilding.
- Reliability: It is the safest, state-of-the-art, ranking high in reliability score. It suits them for high tension items, they do not torque out, fall loose, or vibrate out like normally threaded jointers. They are vibration proof, tamper proof and can therefore be used for public transportation systems. They can be relied on for keeping the workpiece mar-free, as they prevent slips, dents, and marks. Even though it does not press right against the workpiece, this does not prevent them from holding items together. They have strong grips and this brings us to their next benefit: strength.
- Strong Grips: It is used when the backside of the workpiece is not available to work with. They are firm, have high grip strength and because of their vibration-proof feature, they can be subjected to rough use without torquing out. Supporting injuries, vibrations and heavy motions are the core features of cherrymax rivets. Its new “safe-lock” feature improves the integrity of the attachment. However, their firm grips do not make the workpiece prone to breaking. They are spread in such a way that they do not crack the material they are put on.
- Versatility: Though specializing in sheet-like materials, it can hold all kinds of items, ranging from plastics to even nonidentical items. They grip onto distinct items in the most challenging circumstances. They can be fitted easily and have uniform strengths. Cherrymax rivets can be installed by anyone and not only specialized people. They are also easy to uninstall and requires only simple tools and simple mechanisms. For their versatility, we use it in almost every product, of every size, from cellphones to steel bridges.
- Low-cost and Effective: It is highly effective and reduces the cost of recalls. They are also cheap, easily available, making a more valuable choice for buyers. We can undo them in a short time, and rivetted in even shorter. As these are drilled from one side only, they prevent the need for backside fixes, holding tools, and clearance. It is easy to install, requires no specific tools — portable power and manual tools work just fine, decreasing manual work and overall fixing expenses.
Cherrymax rivets go through a series of tests — qualification tests, mechanical tests, and acceptance tests to prove their working efficiency. They can also be installed with cherrymax tools and once done, can inspect externally on the materials attached, proving to be a substantial addition in mechanics.