Shining hair is an integral part of the persona equally important for men too. However, most hair care products and guides are designed for women often creating confusion for the guys to find the right solution for their hair care problems. If you are one of them, herein is an extensive guide to natural hair care regime for men including the tips for choosing the best organic hair color.
- Keep Your Hair Clean
Men generally keep their hair short but that does not mean they will stay clean for days after applying shampoo. Exposure to sun, heat and pollution makes the hairs greasy, dirty, and dry. Dried hair strands eventually cause breaking followed by hair fall problems.
Use a mild shampoo (color protection shampoo to retain the hair color) at least once a week to keep your hair clean and odor-free. This ensures that the hair retains the essential moisture within the cuticles even after washing to minimize damage.
- Apply Conditioner for Nourishment
Always use conditioner after applying shampoo to prevent further drying and even repair the damaged strands. If you are struggling with damaged hair, try using a damage control conditioner for best results.
- Use Natural Coloring Products
If you want to cover the ugly grays or just want another makeover, try using organic coloring agents such as indigo hair dye a good choice for hypoallergenic guys. You can also choose to color your hair using some herbal henna powder or even natural gel colors. These products contain minimal chemical concentrates, keeping your hair problem-free forever.
- Massage with Natural Hair Oil
Just because the hairs are short that does not mean it does not need caring. Since you cannot keep them tied as in the case of girls, your hair is always exposed to wind and heat. Even after applying conditioner, it can become rough and brittle due to constant drying.
Take about 2tbsp of coconut oil and add a few drops of grapeseed oil in a glass bowl. Mix well and apply evenly on the scalp and throughout the hair. Do this every alternate day and allow the mixture to absorb into the hair and roots for 30 minutes before taking a shower.
- Apply Moisturizing Hair Pack
You do not have to purchase an expensive hair pack to get glossy soft hair. Just attempt any of the following home remedies to get rich shining hair. Don’t worry, it will not remove the organic hair color from the hair cuticles.
- Honey and Olive Oil Mask: Mix olive oil and honey to 3:1 consistency depending on the length of your hair. Gently massage this mixture on your scalp and hair for deep penetration. Wear a shower cap to avoid dripping. Leave for an hour and wash off the contents properly with a herbal/color protection shampoo followed by a conditioner.
- Yogurt Banana Mask: Add 1 mashed ripe banana to 2 teaspoons of unflavored yogurt to form a smooth mixture. Apply evenly on the hair and leave for 45 minutes. Rinse well to remove the mask properly and then apply a gentle shampoo followed by conditioner.
You do not have to shell out money at a big salon every month to get strong, and lustrous hair. If you want to cover the grays, indigo hair dye can be a great option for those using powder-based natural colors at home. Simply follow these tricks to grow beautiful hair that is healthy from root to tip. Now you are ready to move out in confidence as you flaunt the gorgeous look.