Everyone wants to use free tools that make your work more convenience. But sometimes when you need advanced features, then you can also use paid tools. Free tools are amazing, especially when they reduce your extra efforts and save your time, increase the traffic on your website and helps to create strong backlinks for your website.
Below, will get the information about some free SEO tools that helps you to make your work easier. If you want to promote your website then these tools can be very handy for you. Hopefully, these tools help you to provide the resources that you need to promote your website effectively.
Free SEO Tools
1. Open Site Explorer: All we know that for better search engine results, you need to create strong backlinks. Using open site explorer, you can build up the reputation and authority based links of your website. Nowadays this tool becomes one of the most popular backlink checker tool. In this tool, you can get the information, how to avoid the common pitfalls when trying to get similar links that your competitor have. This tool is free to use and if you have any query you can ask from the community of open site explorer.
2. Anchor Text Over Optimization Tool: According to the google’s Penguin algorithm if you over optimize your anchor tag then your backlinks can raise as flags. If you are worried about penguin algorithm then you can use this tool and get the full report of which links might raise flags.
3. Google Analytics: Google analytics is just like air, you can’t live without air like same, google analytics is the air that online marketers breath. If you don’t know about the google analytics then we recommended doing to study about that as soon as possible. You can’t get the right information and detail of your website without google analytics.
4. Google Web Master Tool: If google analytics is air then webmaster tool is food that online marketers eats. This tool is very useful allows your website to communicate with google. With the help of webmaster tool, google sees your website internal and external links, adjust the crawl rate and indexing your website.
5. Keyword Planner: Google has given us an awesome tool keyword planner, used to get the information we need to take the decision about which keywords are the best for our website. With the help of keyword planner, you can easily identify the popular and growing keywords. For example, if you want to see the result for best SEO company in Ambala then you need to put the keyword and check the competition and searches. Here are benefits of using Keyword Planner:
* Useful to identify the Keywords.
* Find the relative keywords of your business.
* Create AdWords Campaign.
* Helpful to create the silo structure of your website
These are some free SEO tools that help you to work faster and getting the accurate results. Nowadays demand of SEO experts rises quickly, if you want to make your career in SEO then you must know about the basic tools that help to reduce your work and increase your quality of work.