Home staging is basically like getting dressed up for an event. It’s more like dressing up your home for a smashing entry into the real estate market. The main goal of this process is to make a home most appealing to the potential buyers. Home staging, whether executed as a DIY or by professionals, is gaining popularity due to its guaranteed positive results. It’s elevated to a position where it’s become an absolute must in your selling of the property process.
It’s an established fact that an efficient home staging process adds at least 5-10% per cent to the value and sale price of your home. In the recent years, there has been an increased awareness and need for staging by the average vendor. But when it comes to the home industry’s staging and design trends, they are constantly on the move, and you have to keep up with it. So, engage in perfect styling of a house for sale with Brisbane Makeover Co. and witness astonishing results. Taking into consideration their consultations and tried and tested techniques, you are going to sell off your property fast and how!
Staging trends worth keeping an eye out for :
Every industry in this world is as competitive as it can get, including real estate. With ever changing trends and preferences, you need to make sure you are at the top of the current choice list of the buyers. This way, you can be certain about giving your competitors a tough game. Also, using the correct staging methods and trends can help you get just the price you want, or maybe even more. This list shall give you an idea about which interior styles shall add the most value to your homes:
- Cream Calling : One of the hottest trends of house staging in Brisbane is that cream colours like beige, taupe, creamy white are back. They have replaced grey in the current home staging colour palette. The above-mentioned colours basically go with everything, be it furniture or appliances. Also, they can be moulded into any interior look, be it rustic or contemporary.
- Bold is back : For quite a number of years, white was the most popular choice for buyers who wanted a stylish and sleek looking home. All of it, from the furniture to the walls to countertops was preferred to be white, along with a bit of colour here and there. But now, bold hues such as dark greens, reds, and blues are gaining roaring popularity in the eyes of buyers. It’s best to apply these bold colours on rugs, furniture or walls, and counters in the kitchen and washroom.
- Metallic Move : Metallic accents and texture are super trending right now and don’t seem to be exiting anytime soon. They provide a much-needed sparkle in the house in the form of pillows or fixtures or lamps etc. Combine it with marble and subdued colour choices to give out a chic and luxurious appearance.
- Wowed by wood : Natural wood is becoming increasingly popular with clientele who are looking for modern spaces with a hint of style and sophistication. Both light and dark wood are known to make the smallest of rooms look more spacious, and fetch a better price. You can consider wooden chairs, natural wooden walls, frames, shelving etc.
- Vintage Vibes : And last but not the least, vintage is back; and mixing old with new is being regarded as the correct balance. Vintage accents brought from flea markets and antique stores help to add a fun and different touch to any home. They complement the rest of the colour scheme and give out a neat and simplistic look.
So, these were the key trends of the present; and following any one or more of these religiously, shall get you to the top of the success ladder. Buyers are sure to give you the best value of these homes when staged according to these hotter than ever styles. Find it hard to believe? Try it yourself!