If you or someone you understand has been touched by cancer, here’s what you need to know as you seek healing options. Healing from cancer demands therapies that are created to deal with the essential, fundamental nature and holistic value of most that compress you, your health and well-being.
There are lots of causes of cancer – physiological, biochemical, environmental, energetic and emotional. For every single person these causes come together in ways that are unique compared to that person. While the name or the stage of the diagnosis will be the same, no two cancers are exactly the same for almost any two people. Healing from cancer requires much more than simply fighting it. There’s not one magic bullet for cancer. Once we obtain the toxins from the body, replenish the basic nutrients that Nature has intended for us to make use of, strengthen the defense mechanisms and let your brain believe that individuals can heal – it’s amazing what the human body will do. Therefore a one-size-fits-all treatment approach doesn’t work. Here’s why:
- When it comes to treating individuals who have been diagnosed with cancer, conventional medicine is made around a style of “fighting” cancer. This concept is hidden under the dangerous and the unspoken assumption that your brain and body can and ought to be treated as though they were separate from each other. If that were true, then with enough money and laboratory research, we would be able to find ways to manage the human body and then at least we would able to manage cancer.
- That is why there has been so little progress made in “fighting” cancer. One doesn’t cure cancer by “fighting” it. We cannot separate your brain from the human body and then control the body. Although conventional medicine uses treatments and therapies for cancer that are forceful, healing cannot be “forced” upon the body.
- The inescapable truth is that our minds and bodies are one low hormones causes. They cannot be separated. Healing the human body must start with healing the mind. This is simply as true for cancer because it is for a great many other chronic conditions.
- Weil Integrative Medicine uses conventional medical drugs and other therapies in the safest ways available, in addition it talks about your brain and body as the whole and integrated complex that it is.
- Integrative Medicine makes extensive use of nutritional, herbal and homeopathic medicines and works with the natural energies of the mind/body complex to greatly help restore natural balance and therefore natural health.
Treating the causes of cancer is the best way to safeguard your health and help prevent the cancer from returning around again. For each and every type of cancer there is, there is anyone who has recovered from it. It is a scientific undeniable fact that even one demonstration of what everyone seems to think is impossible is enough to prove it is indeed possible.
Charles Schwengel, DO, DO (H), Medical Director
Dr. Charlie Schwengel is one of the nation’s leading experts on developing integrative treatment plans for folks coping with cancer. He is a graduate of the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, is a Homeopathic Physician, and is certified in IPT (Insulin Potentiation Therapy). Dr. Schwengel dedicated his professional life to assisting people to heal from cancer naturally by emphasizing the root cause.
Dr. Schwengel is one of only some Physicians certified in Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT), which targets cancer cells with homeopathic medicine or low dose chemotherapy. His integrative approach & focus is on identifying & treating the causes of cancer for sustained healing through his holistic approach.