It’s that time of year and businesses are holding their end of year Christmas Party as a celebration for staff to unwind and relax after a busy year. If you’ve been given the responsibility of organising it, there is a lot of planning to do. Especially if you’ve left it this late!
Your workers will be unimpressed if you don’t put in much effort and it turns out to be boring, so why not pick something fun and unique, that will make a big splash with your employees!
A boat cruise is one such idea for your work Christmas party that will be sure to blow your staff away. Nothing will get you into the Xmas spirit more than cruising down Melbourne’s waterways on a 50 foot luxury cruiser. Mick from Williamstown Charters has been the captain of his party boat for decades, and loves seeing the smiles on patrons faces.
“Almost every time we hold a cruise I get people coming up saying it’s one of the best functions they’ve ever had”.
The company is based in Williamstown but you can choose to start your journey at Docklands or Port Melbourne, and cruise along the Yarra River or out in Port Phillip Bay. The boat holds up to 60 people and offers a range of fully catered menus with delicious platters or finger food.
You simply provide your own alcohol and if you like, bring an iPod with a playlist that will get your workmates dancing all night!
There are 5 other great reasons why this is a perfect idea for your party.
- No gate crashers: Because you’re out on the water, no-one can crash your party. And you don’t have to share a bar with random patrons, so no queues or other issues.
- A fixed start and end time: Since the boat leaves the dock at a fixed time, you don’t have to worry about people dribbling in at certain times, or never going home! Each cruise goes for 3 hours, and if that’s not long enough, you can continue the partying at a destination of your choice.
- No additional costs: You will pay a fixed cost for the boat hire and catering. So you will know exactly what the event is setting you back, before it’s started. And because you’re BYOing the alcohol, you can pre-plan that, and keep any that doesn’t get consumed.
- Delicious food: Our dedicated chefs can provide a range of delicious meals at a set price, so you can budget accordingly and cater for all types of tastes.
- You don’t have to lift a finger: Once the party cruise is booked, all you need to do is decide on the food and then show up on the day! No venue hire, chasing caterers, finding a band or anything like that.
Everyone will be super impressed that you organised such a great party so if it’s your turn to step up, give Mick a call on 0409 944 375. He and his team will make sure you and your staff will have a Christmas function that is not forgotten in a hurry!