If you are in the early stages of your career and would like to expand on your qualifications, an online postgraduate course has a lot to offer. No one can just stop work for a couple of years, to take that Master’s Degree, and yet without it, your chances of career advancement are seriously hampered. When looking for key management positions, if you are lacking in the qualification arena, it is unlikely you will reach the interview stage, such is the level of competition. If you are thinking of beefing up your credentials, here are a few reasons why an online course is the way to go.
- Wider Course Choices – Traditional learning at a well-known university means there are limited places available and many unfortunate students have to accept something other than their favoured course. With an online postgraduate course, as with JCU Online, you get to study in the course of your choosing as there are no student number limitations.
- Online Study is Affordable – The cost of studying online is very attractive when compared to traditional course fees and the quality of the education you receive is exactly the same in every respect. Part of the reason for this is you are not using the university’s physical resources, such as lighting and heating and with each student having their own online adviser, you are getting the very best of attention.
- Study When and Where you Choose – There is no classroom that you must arrive at, and as long as your assignments meet your deadlines, you can do the work whenever it suits. Of course, there’s a high level of discipline and responsibility involved, just as there would be with a traditional university course, however, you do have the freedom to work when (and where) you choose. You might, for example, have a week long holiday from work, and by taking your laptop with you, your studying won’t suffer. In fact, you can carry out the work in any environment as all you need is an Internet connection.
- Internationally Recognised Courses – By choosing an established institution such as James Cook University, your qualifications will be internationally recognised and if you wish to get ahead of the pack, add some extra courses after the initial ones are completed and expand your qualifications.
- Time to Focus – With no travelling, you will have more time to devote to your online studies and with a wealth of online resources, you have the perfect learning environment in a virtual sense. There are never enough hours in the day and by studying online, you could be saving yourself 2 or 3 hours per day.
If you would like to beef up your CV with some extra qualifications, consider an online postgraduate course, which is not only affordable, it also offers a flexible schedule and a greater choice of courses.