Remember one thing, that everyone who carries a DSLR camera is not a professional photographer! Have an eye for brilliant and talented photographers.
Photographs can be certainly deceptive, but not on the day of wedding. Wedding day is a one where in true happy and joyous emotions can be captured effectively, and it is these emotions that will reflect in the memories that you will preserve for a lifetime. Selecting a wedding photographer is perhaps more vital than most of the arrangements you do in a wedding, because if you don’t capture those moments effectively, your entire preparations will have nothing that can testify them. Photography for wedding is thus very vital, as all the lively photographs will bear a testimony to all those evergreen moments that are worth capturing and storing.
Photography for wedding is one of the most important decisions. If you don’t choose your Sydney wedding photographer carefully, you can suffer for your entire life with dully captured memories of the most eventful day in your life. We will provide you 5 essential tips that will help you choose the best wedding photographer:
1. When looking for Indian wedding photographers, start by taking references from friends, extended family, colleagues etc. People who’ve recently had a wedding in their family can suggest you a photographer if his experience has been good. Personal reference will work the best and since the work has been tried and tested, you will know what to expect from the wedding photographer.
2. Internet is undoubtedly the most powerful tool when it comes to finding information. You can do a quick search on the search engine and look for good Indian wedding photographers. You will get a lot of search results, and you can personally visit each website at your leisure and look at their portfolio, ratings and accreditations (if any), and their rates. Once you are satisfied with a few, you can note down their details and personally visit them.
3. Remember, planning beforehand is the key. Good wedding photographers get booked months prior and if you go to them at the 11th hour, they’ll just show you the door. Start early and list down all those photographers you feel will do justice with your estimated budget. Then select the one you like the best.
4. In photography, experience definitely counts but it shouldn’t be the only criteria. Indian wedding photography has come of age and these days, a lot of technically polished youngsters are opening up their own avenue after getting a certified degree from professional colleges. Look at their portfolio and if you think they can deliver the intended results, go for it! These new starters might charge exponentially less than those who have a long standing brand name in the market.
5. Last but not the least, look at the way a photographer communicates. If there is any air of tension or impoliteness, it is better not to hire such a photographer. Such photographers might cause troubles on the D-Day and cause you a huge loss!