Meet spark, a mini drone that has all of DJI’s advanced technologies and features. The drone giant may have released one of their teeniest, user-friendly camera drones yet, but it’s still our favourite quadcopter. You might be wondering why! It has a lot of features to its name, such as intelligent flight control options, a mechanical gimbal, a camera with out-of-the-world picture quality and even more. Let’s face it! Who wouldn’t like a drone which lifts off your hand, just by recognizing your face? Not us for sure!
And that was just one of them. You can even take incredible aerial pictures, with the help of simple hand gestures, and no remote controller or mobile is needed. Could life get any easier, you must be thinking to yourself! Well, it could, with the 5 best starter tips that we are about to give you! So, do give that a read; and in case, you want to invest in a dji spark, Rise Above Custom Drone Solutions offers the best of drones at the best of prices.
Tips and Tricks to start off your drone experience in the best way possible
This goes out to all you readers! Get all of your attention here; while we give you some golden tips that will let you take-off strong into the drone world and enhance your innate piloting talent. Also, if you are wondering, whether you should become a proud owner of this interesting flying machine, well there are various drones for sale in Australia, you can definitely take your pick.
- Drone case doubles (triples) off as a take-off and landing pad: It’s highly recommended, that you don’t let spark take off from surfaces like a sandy beach or a grassy field. The best alternative is to use the drone’s carry case. For times you feel fancy enough, just launch it or land it right on your palm, using the gesture pilot mode.
- Prop Guards be the Saviour: Until you are a sparks maestro, which you most probably are not, do not, and we repeat do not, ignore the prop guards. Snap on these plastic guards, and both property as well as the people around you will be safe. Make sure you don’t chop off something which you aren’t supposed to. And by that we mean, your mother’s roses or your neighbour’s hair!
- Take your time to be a gesture genius: Nothing comes too soon or easily in this world, except maybe a pizza! Take your own time to familiarise with the gesture mode. First and foremost, practise using your smartphone to control the drone. After you become a pro at that, download the apps you need and learn all about gestures, especially the light signal ones.
- Grab and Flip: This technique comes in handy when you are having piloting problems. It may be such that, the drone isn’t responding to your gestures, making you tensed about it drifting off and crashing. Just grab the drone from the bottom and flip it over to perform the emergency motor stop. Also, you wouldn’t want your fingers to chop off right? Well, then please ensure to grab it from the dark grey section of the body.
- Be the Ace Photographer with the Tripod Mode: In case of shooting aerial videos, you need something that gives you silkier and smoother shots. The tripod mode does just that, and delivers footage which will impress professionals. Or even your date!
So, these were some of the beginner’s tips and tricks that can come to your use, in case you get yourself ‘sparked’! This mini yet efficient drone is a perfect choice to go for. So, if you want to get better at it, we advise you to start off by reading this article again.