Catering service has become quite common in offices. The professional catering service has grown in leaps and bounds in the past few years. The reason behind their persistent business is their professionalism, expertise, and adequate skill to handle any big celebrations, functions, and events. Corporate catering is in vogue, which caters to food and various delicacies at office events. Corporate companies hire corporate catering services for conferences or simple lunch services. Professional bonds can be strengthened through great food at corporate functions.
Good food can break or make the event, and when you have a big corporate meeting coming up, you cannot really take any chances. Hence, you must consider hiring the best corporate catering service. They understand the importance of corporate functions and churn out the best food and service to suit the occasion. Since office events continue around the year, there is no dearth of work for a caterer. The company also invests a lot of money in food, to maintain a healthy relationship with their employees. The professional service from the caterers ensures proper food management and on-time delivery of food. However, not all office catering service is equally efficient. Check the following pointers to learn more about them.
Top 5 factors to be considered before Hiring Corporate Catering Service:
- Experience and Expertise counts: This is an important factor that needs to be checked before hiring them. Corporate parties and conferences need to be handled with impeccable skill and efficiency. There is no scope of negligence or mistakes; they should offer a wide range of food that would satisfy all the workers in the event. These large-scale corporate events can only be tackled by a seasoned caterer, with the necessary skill to execute the events to perfection. The smooth functioning of the service rests on the quality of a caterer to act like a pro.
- Check the Budget: Ask for the price of the services offered by the caterer. The total cost quoted by them should be inclusive of all costs, without any hidden cost. Make sure to enquire about cocktail services, décor packages. It should not supersede the company budget. For a larger event, you can surely negotiate on the pricing. An experienced caterer will provide a breakdown of the total costs, which may include cost per plate, extra charges for special occasions. Choose the one that will comply with the company budget.
- Offers Multiple Choices: The caterer should offer a plethora of food options to choose from. A lot of people work in an office; each one has their own choices. There are vegetarian, non-vegetarian, or vegan employees; the office caterers need to serve each one of them. There need to be several choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The same type of menu can be monotonous and cannot offer maximum nutrition.
- Taste Test: Since you will be hiring a corporate catering service for a long duration, make sure you have a taste of their cooked food. There is no harm in asking to taste a sample of their signature dish or try a few food items to be served in office conferences. You can always discuss the menu with the caterer beforehand. If you want a change, you can ask them to do so.
- Guides you in Planning: A quality caterer will assist you in mapping the course of the event. Since they have a lot of experience in handling such events, it becomes easier for them to assist you with the event. For instance, they will also suggest about the beverages, alcoholic, non-alcoholic drinks for an evening party. They will assess the event and give suggestions accordingly. They will never recommend alcohol for a seminar or meetings during the day. Moreover, they have a trained and equipped staff that will make your event a success.
Consider all the above factors while choosing the best corporate caterer. A proficient caterer will always keep the requirements of the company in mind while delivering perfect service to a mega event. Developing a good relationship with the catering service will boost greater trust and reliability.