Luxury comes to those who intend to achieve it.
Pergolas will not just enhance your property but add an elegant look to it.
If you are stick to that traditional pergola, a few creative ideas might enlighten your thoughts.
We have listed a few attractive pergolas Adelaide ideas that you can implement for your property.
What is a pergola?
A pergola is a garden structure, which is ideal for multiple purposes. According to the dictionary, a garden pergola is a structure or an arch with a roof over which some climbing plants can be grown.
An outdoor pergola is a place that offers privacy and shade within your garden.
Types of Pergola
Here are some basic types of pergola:
- Traditional Pergola is the one with A traditional or shed roof, which are quite common
- Curved roof pergola is a simple yet modish pergola design made from powder-coated aluminum with a polycarbonate roof. The curved construction allows a wider area to be covered than the traditional timber pergola.
- Freeform Pergola doesn’t have to match to a specific style of roof, and a good pergola builder can build a freeform formation that provides different zones, levels, or even one that covers the entire home.
- A retractable or adjustable or louvered pergola is the one that has a motorized awning so that you can extend or pull back the covering to wherever you want with the touch of a button. Louvered pergolas offer you to manage the amount of shade or sun you let in without retracting the whole roof.
- Thatched pergola is perfect for those who want to create a tropical structure pergola Thatched is typically made out of a natural and thick material that provides cool shade in summers.
Some Design Ideas
Pergola with a shade-cloth roof
Pergola made from dark timber with a cloth roof.
A small and simple timber pergola design with dark satin cloth and you can choose the shade cloth to match it. The design feels Asian-inspired and exotic.
Thanks to the adjustable mechanisms, a louvered pergola is the one that you can change the roofing to allow more light in or provide more shade.
A cantilevered pergola is perfect for those who are looking for a way to create some extra shades over a specific spot in the garden or over a pool area. A reasonably simple structure, it works best in gardens for a modern vibe.
Drawing in the 70’s interior trend of deep-set discussion pits, this timber pergola design idea is perfect for adding a little luxury to a backyard or garden.
Pool and deck pergola
Made from wire and timber, this specific pergola design is perfect for climbing plants to grow on. As it develops it will give an attractive, lush, and natural shade arrangement within your garden. Locating it by the pool or on your deck will give it extra tropical vibes.
Whether it’s covered in grass or concrete, a freestanding pergola can complement any backyard. A timber pergola with a pitched roof will look elegant in any type of garden or poolside.
So which one did you like the most?
People now are adding a unique look to the timber pergolas, Adelaide, by introducing some ornaments, colored cloths, or flower plants.
You too can customize your pergola as desired.