Have you been thinking of getting inked? If yes, besides relying on someone proficient, experienced, and reliable, who makes sure to inflict as little pain as possible, please remember to choose an aesthetic design- a design that also highlights the best aspects of your personality. Well, the following write-up explores three tattoo themes currently on-demand. Check them out right now.
According to the providers offering best tattoo in the Gold Coast, the celestial theme is gorgeous and can rejuvenate the appearance to a great extent. Since time immemorial, human beings have felt an unexplainable attraction towards heavenly objects. They have studied and painted them in the past, and now adorning their body parts with them.
- A fiery comet in red, orange, or yellow colours is created through linear markings that usually symbolise the movement of the shooting stars. It is a strong force that encourages people to move on in life, no matter what happens.
- You can opt for a solitary star or a cluster of stars that form a definite pattern. Stars emit light, thus, guide the people through uncharted and darker territories. They stand for hope, good fortune, and protection.
- The rising sun depicts a brand-new beginning. People get it to show that they are ready to start afresh or leave the past problems behind. Moon tattoos are associated with femininity, especially birth cycles and fertility.
Mankind are known for using animals in the fine arts to convey culturally-rooted connotations. Starting from the cave paintings to comic strips, many ideas surround the animals, and in recent times, they have become a well-acknowledged theme for tattooing.
- Lion, the king of the jungle, is worshipped by the Egyptians as a war deity. In the imperial locations of China, it stands for power, protection, and bravery. You may get the face or the silhouette of an animal on your back.
- Tiger is another immensely magnificent animal you can use to depict your fearless nature. Owing to being the best predator, tigers can also represent independence or a free spirit.
- A symbol of loyalty, good luck, divinity, and strength, elephants make a memorable tattoo design but only if cautiously planned and positioned on your body. If the elephant has a raised trunk, it is believed to shower positive energy.
Birds denote superior understanding, connection with the spiritual worlds, and sanctity. They act as the perfect symbol of mental autonomy, freedom of choice, and physical exertion. Mentioned below are three birds that people have been carving on their body parts.
- Phoenix is a mythical bird that is known to catch fire at the time of death and take birth again from its ashes. It compels people to believe that succeeding is possible, even amidst the most challenging situations.
- Although small in size, hummingbirds are extremely meaningful. They encourage you to enjoy life to the fullest and symbolize love, happiness, unfailing effort, vigour, energy, and charm.
- Many couples ink doves to show the love they feel for each other. The Christians consider dove significant because, during the Great Flood, it carried an olive leaf in its beak and informed Noah that the waters are receding.
The themes specified above look good on both men and women. If you got one inked on your skin, try practicing the aftercare tips with maximum caution; otherwise, it will fade in absolutely no time. The experts working for the best tattoo shop Gold Coast ask their clients to stay away from the sun and chlorinated water, to apply a thin layer of medicated ointment, not to pick scabs, etc.