While you decide to move from one place to another, the very first thing you need to include in the consideration is BOND AMOUNT. How will you get the bond amount you had paid a few years back to the landlord as a safety deposit? Every landlord agreement holds an assurance for tenants to leave the rental home clean & without any damage. This gives an idea for an End of Lease Cleaning Adelaide Companies to offer thorough bond back cleaning services.
However, you can handle cleaning your premises on your own but; hiring Exit Cleaning Adelaide is always on a high recommendation. Among various reasons, it will become your responsibility to leave the house clean if you claim the deposit before you land into the house.
One month before the lease of the rental house ends
- In most of the cases, the lease agreement will consider a few of the things that will include the carpet needs to be cleaned professionally before you leave the rental house. Now, this is the time you need to book the carpet cleaning company before you handover the keys back to the landlord.
- The lease agreement will specify that you will require to contact the pest control company. As you are a tenant, it will become your responsibility to leave the house pest-free. You need to use the time of leaving the house in organizing pest control operators to spray the house.
- Does the rental home have a garden area? If your home has lawn then you need to prefer the mowing process before you handover the home back to the landlord.
Clean the outside area of the rental house
- You need to start cleaning and sweeping the garage. Does the floor require greasing or polishing? You should remove the leftover and prefer to spray in the outside area.
- Prefer to remove all weeds and cut back the bushes and spray all around the area with weed killer chemicals if it is possible.
- Do you have any leftover in the backyard? You need to keep an eye around the garden area and remove the unnecessary things.
- You should clean around the driveway or parking areas and remove if there are any oil or petrol marks.
Keep cleaning in the house
- Check the light fittings and if you found the dust, remove it using wet clothes or replace it with the new one.
- Check out the curtains and blinds before you handover keys to the landlord. Have you found any dust or stains? If you do then it would be a good idea to keep them clean.
If you want to get the full bond amount, it is essential to look out for professional End of Lease Cleaning Adelaide Company that can help you.