These civil structure companies carry out most forms of civil construction including:
- Bulk Earthworks
- Bulk & Structural Concreting
- Remedial Concrete Repairs
- Steel Structure Construction
- Greenfields Construction
They support projects with strong dedicated management teams that are committed to providing clients with the best service.
Together with advanced fabrication and construction suite of equipment they are able to add value across the project supply chain from precast concrete, fabrication, insulation, construction and project management, and after sales maintenance service.
They have a diverse range of services that are conducive to the ongoing operational requirements of assets within the oil and gas, mining, infrastructure, power and chemical industries.
Their intimate knowledge of the construction process and associated infrastructure allows them to provide tailored and efficient maintenance execution services that minimise downtime and optimise the output and life of the clients’ investment.
Civil structure contractors oversee the actual construction on the ground and work in conjunction with consulting engineers.
They need a good understanding of design and construction processes as well as of health and safety issues.
Once plans have been drawn up and approved by the client, a civil structural contractor uses their professional expertise to organise human and material resources on site, and ensure the project runs to time and budget and is safe to work on.
Tasks are Likely to Include:
- Negotiating modifications with architects and consulting engineers;
- Dealing skilfully, with a diverse range of people including clients, architects, other engineering professionals, sub-contractors and members of the public;
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site;
- Making judgements and solving problems;
- Supervising construction;
- Dealing with the logistics of supplies;
- Scheduling work;
- Providing appropriate plans for construction;
- Monitoring the provision of materials;
- Liaising with and directing the work of sub-contractors employed on the project;
- Ensuring quality of workmanship;
- Finding solutions to overcome unforeseen construction difficulties;
- Scheduling and adjusting each stage of the project to meet time and budget targets;
- Dealing with complaints from local people experiencing disruption due to building works
You cannot compromise the abilities of experienced Construction Companies, as they can be the defining element of whether your project is a success or losing money.