FETAC is the course taken by the students interested in healthcare related studies in Ireland. It deals with child care and protection. It consists of two levels that is level 5 and level 6. The students pursuing the FETAC level 5 and 6 childcare courses in Ireland are responsible to assess the requirements of children in day care are made professionals by coursework on childcare courses. The academic report writing written for the FETAC childcare level 5 and 6 course in on the basis of the techniques of development and care of children during their initial few years. There are lots of issues occurred on the path of students when they engage on writing the childcare level 5 and 6 assignments which can be solved by taking assistance from the experts of Ireland assignment help.
Ireland assignment help consists of the team of childcare assignment help writers who will craft the perfect assignments for you. All the writers of our childcare team are extremely talented and able to write any sort of assignments. They are professionals in childcare and belong to the industry. We have customers from all around the globe. The writers know the rules and guidelines accepted by each and every university providing childcare courses in Ireland.
The various types of assignments covered by the team of Ireland assignment help for childcare level 6 courses to students in Ireland:
- Child psychology: It deals with child observation, morality, behavioural and social development.
- Child health and well being: It deals with positive relationships, personal hygiene, mental health etc.
- Child development and behaviour: It deals with preoperational and tangible effective growth of a child. It also takes into consideration emotions, behaviours, feelings and numerous other needs of children.
- Children with special needs: It deals with sensory impaired, behavioural, developmental and physical needs of the children.
- Team leadership: It deals with maintaining the efficient relationships with the people, and their performance supervision, empowerment, motivation, development etc.
- Leadership in childcare team: To take the lead of a childcare team, there are three motives that should be keep in mind such as clarity, competence and control.
- Care in early childhood and education: It deals with the outline of organisational skills and personal development of a child.
FETAC QQI Level 5 – Major award in early childhood care & education:
- Equality and Diversity (5N1775)
- Child Development (5N1764)
- Children with Additional Needs (5N2396)
- Early Childhood Education & Play (5N1773)
- Work Practice (5N1433)
- Child Health & Well Being (5N1765)
- Communications (5N0690)
- Early Care & Education Practice (5N1770)
FETAC QQI Level 6 – Major Award in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Early Learning Environment (6N1933)
- Child Development (6N1942)
- Early Childhood Literacy & Numeracy (6N1935)
- Early Childhood Curriculum (6N1944)
- Work Practice (6N1947)
- Childhood Social Legal & Health Studies (6N1945)
- Communications (6N1950)
- Supervision in Early Childhood Care (6N1973)