Today, almost every house has air mattresses. Without them, just do not do when guests arrive and they need to organize beds. Also, this attribute is very convenient to take with you to the sea. It is possible to sleep and sunbathe and swim. Typically, these mattresses are made of polyvinyl chloride – soft elastic sheet material. The disadvantage is that it is easily pierced. If you encounter this problem, do not despair. Air mattress can be reanimated.
Therefore, how to do it, we’ll teach you! Thus, our article on how to seal the air mattress at home.
Study the information and take it to your service.
Repair kit Inflatable mattresses are well-known manufacturers are sold together with the materials for restoration. They include special glue for PVC trays and instructions for use. It is very convenient, since immediately after the detection of a puncture in the mattress you will be able to eliminate it. But what if there is no firm Kit or trays have run out? What and how to seal the air mattress at home? We are talking about this in the next section.
- Let us remember about the materials, which is in every house. With their help troubleshoot problems on the surface of the PVC you can just as easily and securely as with Kit.
- Description of the process First you need to clearly identify the puncture site. This will help you make the soap water. Shake it to foam formation and this solution using a brush promazhte surface of the mattress. In places where there are holes, there will be bubbles. Circle these places felt-tip pen, so as not to lose them. Lipid inflatable mattress on the velvet surface now you need to degrease the surface of the PVC.
- To do this, soak a cotton pad with gasoline or acetone and carefully wipe the puncture site. With thin rubber patch cut the desired size and also degrease it. What glue to stick inflatable mattress? We will do that “moment”, but if this was not you, you can apply for these purposes any other, bonded PVC products. Spread this material the surface patches and the puncture. The adhesive layer should be an average thickness.
Wait approximately five minutes, until it reacts with rubber, and polyvinyl chloride. After this time, apply the patch on the damaged area and forcefully press your fingers. Soak for several minutes, and then put a mattress under the load for a day. After drying, place of repair Spread lather, to make sure that the tray is securely glued and through it does not leave the air. If it is not on the surface appear bubbles, and then you have to redo the work. School repairs inflatable mattresses.
So you know what and how to seal the air mattress at home. We hope that now this problem as a puncture in this product, do not put you in a dead end, and you can remove it quickly and efficiently.
The latex mattress is made of latex foam, a white liquid of rubber and water particles obtained naturally from the Brazilian hardwood floor. Latexes make open cells with a large number of small air bubbles, and they are the ones responsible for the high elasticity of this material. Find the best latex mattress at mattress sales Black Friday as per your wishes.
Synthetic latex which is produced from a mixture of two oil derivatives is also used in the manufacture. Contrary to some opinions, it is not possible to buy a mattress entirely made of natural latex because such mattresses are made with a combination of natural and synthetic latex.
The benefits of a latex mattress are similar to those of memory foam:
- optimally distribute body pressure
- provide good support
- resistant to fungus and mold, which is why latex mattresses are ideal for people prone to allergies
- provide good air flow, which makes it easy to sleep in summer and winter