As we all know, everything has two sides, and studying abroad is no exception. Many people only pay attention to the advantages of studying abroad, but do not pay attention to the disadvantages of studying abroad. This is a poorly considered performance. So in this article, we would like to talk about both the advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad and make you better understand study abroad.
Disadvantages of studying abroad
- First of all, this is a kind of gambling. The bet is your youth, the expectations of your parents, and the savings of your father and mother in theirlifetime (except for rich people), you will feel a lot of pressure, and you have to be under this pressure and spend several years! In case you can’t sustain it, the time and energy you spend on it will be wasted.
- Life abroad may be very different from what you think. Many European countries have sparsely populated streets, deserted streets, low-rise bungalows, and the city appearance is not as good as you image – most of themlook like a rural area!
- High consumption abroad often makes you shy, you always have to choose bargains that others cannot see.
- The habits in life are very different.
- You will find it difficult for you to get together with foreign students, it is difficult for you to get involved in their lives
- There is no doubt that no matter where they are, the poor are often not respectable. Abroad, your status is lower than others, of course, this is not absolute.
- Some foreigners have strong xenophobia.
- It is not so difficult to study abroad but the foreign schools have higher requirements for students.You will find that graduation is always so difficult, even sometimes you will think of giving up.
- The most difficult thing to overcome is the deep homesickness. There are very few foreign students who have gone abroad who have never cried. When you work very hard to study but can’t keep up, when you work hard and are ruthlessly humiliated and deducted by the boss, when you go home and complain and find that your wallet is lost, especially when you are sick oruncomfortable, you will feel lonely and painful.
- After you come back, you will find that your friends already have their ideal work and family, and you have to start from scratch except for a diploma. You might even envy other people’s stable and ordinary life. Although they are not very wealthy, they are very happy!
Advantages of studying abroad
- If you goout for a few years, first of all, you can appreciate the beautiful scenery abroad and broaden your horizons, and after living and working abroad for a few years, you may have the advanced ideology and ideas of the Western countries. It will have a profound impact on your life and work.
- Second, you will change some bad habits after going abroad, such as procrastination, lack of time concept, etc.andyour moral quality will also be greatly improved.
- Going abroad is an excellent exercise for your perseverance and ability to live independently. It can cultivate your hard-working spirit very well. Maybe you can have such tenacious qualities for a lifetime in the past few years.
- With a strong foreign diploma and real skills, you will be able to find a job easily and be hired at high salary!
- Practicing an authentic foreign language has a promising future!
- Maybe you can make a dollar back, which can be your original accumulation before starting a business!
- It will be much easier for you to immigrate and live in your study abroad country.
- Maybe you can become a foreign company’s business representative in your home country, receive foreign wages, live in the country, it is difficult to be poor!
- After a few years of hard work abroad, you will be able to enjoy a stable and high income from now on, which is difficult for other people to do for a lifetime.
- 10. It is difficult to find a university graduation job now. It is better to go abroad for gilding thantakethe domestic postgraduate examination. It is almost the same in terms of time, but the amount of gold is naturally incomparable.
There are both advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad. You should consider carefully and make the final decision. Supposed that you decide to study abroad, don’t forget to find and choose a proper course or school for yourself. This is an very important step and you can ask CatEight for help if you don’t know how to do that.