Are you one of them looking for permanent residency in Australia? The Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887 helps you to make it possible.
887 Visa Is Only For Who –
The Skilled-Regional Subclass 887 visa is basically the permanent visa for people who have lived and worked in specified areas of regional Australia. Basically, it is the second stage of permanent visa with no point’s requirements. This is the ultimate pathway for them to opt in permanent visa. It authorizes you and any family member a number of facilities such as
- Stay in Australia continually
- Work and Study in Australia
- Enroll in Australia Scheme for health related care and expenses, i.e., Medicare.
- Apply for Australian Citizenship or PR
- Sponsor suitable relatives for permanent residence
- Transit to and from Australia for 5 years from the date the visa is granted.
An applicant must hold one the following visa:
- You must hold up subclass 489/495/496/475/487 or bridging visa A or B after applying for a subclass 489,495 or 447 Visa.
- You should have lived in a specified regional area of Australia for at least 2 years.
- You should have working full-time in a specified regional area for at least one year.
- You will be eligible for this visa if you are not having any sorts of outstanding debts to the Australian government.
- Applicants and their family members must comply with Australian laws and your visa conditions, find your visa conditions in VEVO.
If you were refused to stay in Australia or your visa has been cancelled before, you might not be eligible for this visa. The smart people generally believe in hiring the professional Migration Expert to get their visa prepared without any hassles. Hiring professionals do not only save your time but efforts too.
Family- Who Can Include In This Visa Application-
The family members who can include in this visa application:
- Applicant’s Spouse/Partner
- Applicant or Applicant partner’s dependent child
- Applicant or Applicant partner’s dependent relative
The applicant must include the evidence of relationship in the visa application and also the applicant’s family member must be able to show that they are suitable for the health and character requirements. After the visa application has been lodged, applicant can’t add family members (if he/she missed it before).
What Is The Cost –
The Subclass 887 visa costs from AUD $370 which is the base application charge.
- The additional applicant charge 18 and over is AUD 185$.
- The additional applicant charge 18 and below is AUD 19$
- It might have to pay the additional costs for medical examination, police check and Certification or translation of documents. and the duration of stay that you will have permanently.
How To Apply For Skilled Regional Subclass 887 Visa?
- Formulate your documents – Applicant should provide the documents to prove the claims that make in the visa application. So, prepare all the documents before submitting EOI.
- Apply Online – Applicant can only apply for this visa. Here is the link of Complete Online Form: Application for a Temporary Graduate or Skilled Regional visa.
- Skilled-Regional Subclass 887 visa Processing Time– The processing time of visa can vary as per the applications.
- 75% of applications refined: 12 months
- 90% of applications refined: 15 months
If the process of applying sounds you hectic, you do not need to worry about it. The distinguished platform called Migration Agent Australia is all set to help you in this regard.
Let’s Check The Australian Visa Processing Priorities –
The new Australian Visa processing priorities that are apply to applications already lodged with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship, as well as to future applications. Current Australian Visa Processing Priorities are:
- The processing time will be of 5-8 month approximately for the applications applied by the applicants coming under RSMS program. RSMS stand for Regional Skilled Migration Scheme.
- Applications coming under ENS programs will be treated within 5-8 months approximately.
- Applicants nominated by a state/territory government agency for particular job and applying under subclass 190 and 489, the processing time will be of 6 months.
- Applications coming under SOL will take processing time approximately of 12 months.
- And other kind of applications is treated in the same way they are received. The best thing is that priority processing is not imposed on all visa subclass and therefore the rest will be treated accordingly they are received.
Final Thoughts For Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887
The Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887 is basically a permanent visa for people who have lived and worked in some of the specified areas of Australia that are the low population growth areas of Australia. For more information or help by the professional Migration Agent Perth for the whole process of this visa application, you can feel free to contact.