Kinesiology is the perfect amalgam of the use of scientific and spiritual understanding for the holistic healing of one’s body! It’s the right combination of Eastern spiritual medication and Western anatomical healing. Kinesiology is formed on the belief that one’s body is aware of its needs when it comes to being healthy. If you are feeling as though you are missing out on something and are looking for a massive change in your life, this is where you can begin – exploring the realm of kinesiology.
This healing methodology is non-invasive and it is designed to help one understand themselves. It tackles the structural, chemical and emotional elements related to the human body. Working specifically on these aspects without invasion, combining the best of both worlds – speeds the healing process. Understanding the benefits of kinesiology is essential for those willinging to try it for the very first time.
What Methods are used in Kinesiology?
There are scores of methods used to administer kinesiology. Some of which are:
- Tracing of massaging meridians: This type of healing process involves the use of touch. Chinese medicine has worked for centuries, following the pathways to help with the flow of energy in a human body, called the chi. The body consists of 12 meridians, and each of them works to nourish the health of all of the systems in the body. The Chinese believe that even one overpowering Meridien can cause an imbalance in the system. Meridian or otherwise known as meridian tracing is a powerful tool that helps tune the energy within the body.
- Gentle rubbing, holding or tapping using acupressure points: In Eastern spiritual healing world, the practitioners believe that the body is made up of multiple pressure points that are all specifically connected to various organs in the body. Gentling holding, rubbing, or even tapping based on the intensity required, can heal those organs and their capacity to function.
- Gem and flower essences: The essences made from precious gems, crystals and flowers are heavily used in kinesiology treatment. These essences are used as a part of homeopathic remedies for the healing of the mind, body and spirit. A wide variety of flower essences are used in the healing process of kinesiology. They provide healing to the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual essence of the human body. These essences bring about a shift in consciousness, and each one experiences the power of these essences differently.
- Strengthening systems with wholefood nutrition: This facet of kinesiology is also known as nutritional kinesiology. They involve so many precise scientific understanding of food. No, they do not over-the-counter vitamin medications. The kinesiological belief is based on the fact that over the counter vitamins are engineered into existence and lack the true essence of the nutritional benefits required. Instead, the focus is laid on the use of herbs and wholefoods. By testing one’s body’s reflexes, kinesiologists can tell exactly which nutrients are lacking and thus seek the right whole foods required to replenish the nutrients and vitamins for the body.
- Light and colour frequency: Holistic growth of the body required the presence of colour and light frequency to aid with the healing of the body. Colours are used in correspondence to Chakras. Understanding the meaning of colour can help one pick a colour and focus on the benefits of these colours simply by deciding to focus on it.
Benefits of Kinesiology
There are various benefits of kinesiology. A few of which are, reduction in psychologically ailments such as stress, trauma, PTSD, mood swings etc. Yes, kinesiology can help with body alignment. Kinesiology for anxiety treatment is also heavily used in various countries such as Australia. It can also help with healing those with addictive behaviours that cause issues related to relationships and career by boosting confidence and self-esteem.
This sums up a brief understanding of what exactly kinesiology is and how it is used in the process of holistically healing the human body, mind and spirit.